FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Anything positive to write ?

12th Man

The sad thing about last season was that no matter how good the bottom teams were in the SPL or how many points accumulated one unfortunate team was going to be relegated.

If you turn that around and no matter how poor a team is,no matter how frequently they loose or draw, the least crap team in the 1st division will be in the SPL next season.

We haven't exactly got off to a flying start with the home games being a draw and a loss so far, Are the thoughts of doubt starting to creep in,Any thoughts of ICT just turning up and winning will need to be altered for its going to take a lot for hard work from the team and the fans,we don't actually have to win all our games,so in the meantime I'm happy being 2 points off the top spot.

In the long term having a light weight midfield is going to put a lot more pressure on the back 5,The control we had in midfield was lost a bit when Dougie Imrie,Dougie,Dougie, Imrie went off, so the midfield will either have to be braced or will have to get stuck in, on the upside we have a lot of goal scorers in midfield.

So lets aim towards being the smallest losers in the league and lifting the cup.

There are 32 more league games to play. Thats a possible 96 points that we could win. Our team has not been together long. Most of them have no experience of Div 1 or the way the games played in that league. They will gel and they will be successful. And they will win the Alba Cup, make the semi of the Co-opie Cup and the final of the Scottish.

There is that positive enough for you?

I've got a fridge full of beer. :rolleyes:

When can i come over????

woo im going to buy 'booze' and im ready for the weekend!

TUNEEEEEEE! :rolleyes:

Steaming in this weekend. We are going to find a man in a cow suit and make him into burgers.

HAHA, i seen that guy. Was he the ONLY one dressed up? :biggrin01:

Two answers for this one, one already sort of mentioned.

1. That were all still here to laugh, cry, praise, Moan...The list goes on.

2. If we had beat County this thread would not have been started, that 3 points would have had us sitting close to top. The talk would have been completely different, thats football eh!!

Enjoy your weekend every one and good luck to the guys tomorrow. :(