FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Partick Thistle

arranmf

message to the Partick fan........don't call us ICT, it's Inverness Caledonian Thistle..........Give us an I......

When reports or previews are written, there has to be a defining line between the teams talked about. Normally it would be written Jags, or Thistle, but when Partick come calling that would get confusing, subequently your team will be called Partick Thistle at times, which must be near Partick, so thats why we use Partick. What is wrong with the term Partick, is it not part of your name?

We are the oly Jags that count, so live with it chum.

5th Stand - just stop it.

You seem to be attempting to hijack this thread so that you can back-seat moderate it in an apparent attempt to deflect attention away from your own actions in another thread. That thread resulted in a complaint from the poster and we are dealing with it.

Should this thead result in a complaint by the OP, we will also deal with that. Further attempts at back seat moderating in this or any other thread will result in your warn level going higher or a 24 hour site ban as that is also not acceptable under our rules.

I am not in the mood to pussy foot around with passive agressive bullshit at the moment as we have our own problems on the site due to some actions by our service provider. Your crap on this and other threads is a distraction I am not willing to put up with today as we have to check and recheck a heap of config files to fix errors our provider has caused by moving us to another server.

maybe its because we speak proper that he's offended. After all it's really Pertick. it's sad really that he wants to foresake the history of his club by wanting to disassociate from the area of his clubs birth. Maybe he'd prefer they were Maryhill Thistle, or maybe Renfrew Thistle (Meadowside), Whiteinch Thistle (Inchview), Partick Thistle (Muirpark), maybe revert back to Whiteinch Thistle (Jordanvale) or even Kelvin Thistle (Kelvingrove).

Partick must, surely, be the most nomadic team in the country. They've had six different grounds in five different area's of Glasgow. I should add, however, that all those moves were prior to 1909 and that they've been Maryhill Thistle for 100 years.

I know a few partick fans and they hate it when i call them partick... and they also hate it when i refer to us also being 'Jags'.

They cant be politcally correct while talking so why do they have to type like they are abiding by the queens english

Although we've played home games at 4 grounds in 15 years. Including 3 in one season!

TCS, Victoria Park, Pittodrie, McDermaid Park and is there not another one as well?

Telford St!!!

The ones I had in mid were TCS, TSt, Viccy Pk and Pittodrie. Forgot about Tannadice. When was McDiarmid used?

Although we've played home games at 4 grounds in 15 years. Including 3 in one season!

TCS, Victoria Park, Pittodrie, McDermaid Park and is there not another one as well?

Telford St!!!

The ones I had in mid were TCS, TSt, Viccy Pk and Pittodrie. Forgot about Tannadice. When was McDiarmid used?

Doh, Think I mixed that up with Tannadice.