FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Out Now Butcher !

wyness_is_god

I hope you are seriously considering your future tonight Butcher!!! ffs! :angry:

Just like Brentford and Sydney before us we are now starting to find you out, You are hopeless both with ICT and Scotland, go back to talking crap on the TV as a pundit it's the only job you deserve and take yer sidekick Malpas with you, No wonder ya'v both been sacked by other clubs.

Some of the players need to hang their heads in shame aswell.

Eagle - GET FURTHER UP THE PITCH and STOP USING GOLLY AS YER SCAPEGOAT!

Sanchez - STAY FORWARD MORE AND GET STUCK IN

Bulvitis - Just go back to the Latvian league, at least Mihadjuks tried when he was here!

Tokely yer past it son, yer gettin yer arse skelped by players running riot past you all the time.

Munro Yer no a captain yer just a useless hoofer away and join McGuire at Formartine!

Useless!

Ends Rant! :018:

I have one or two issues with the post.

Eagle - GET FURTHER UP THE PITCH and STOP USING GOLLY AS YER SCAPEGOAT...I quite like Eagle, I may be on my own here though.

Sanchez - STAY FORWARD MORE AND GET STUCK IN..........for me, he just needs to go somewhere else.

Bulvitis - Just go back to the Latvian league, at least Mihadjuks tried when he was here!......he was not out of place today, not outstanding, just no worse than others.

Tokely yer past it son, yer gettin yer arse skelped by players running riot past you all the time.

Munro Yer no a captain yer just a useless hoofer away and join McGuire at Formartine!

I don't think either of the last two statements are true.

I agree with that they are struggling in a bad team but both are players we could ill afford to lose

I hope you are seriously considering your future tonight Butcher!!! ffs! :33:

Just like Brentford and Sydney before us we are now starting to find you out, You are hopeless both with ICT and Scotland, go back to talking crap on the TV as a pundit it's the only job you deserve and take yer sidekick Malpas with you, No wonder ya'v both been sacked by other clubs.

Bulvitis - Just go back to the Latvian league, at least Mihadjuks tried when he was here!

Useless!

Ends Rant! :angry:

Agreed, plus I'd add Russell Duncan to the bad boyzz list

I would say the original post is 'heat of the moment' stuff, however there are some accurate observations, Eagle gives us nothing which would constitute danger to the opposition.

Snachez is a passenger...

We are not in any way a threat to the opposing teams, and the are realising this.... to lose three home games oput of four in this league is fcking shyte.

Talk about spoiling my weekend......

Useless!

Ends Rant! :angry:

Aye it makes ya wonder what he's doing to get a game! Ya'd think at least one manager would have worked him out by now!

I would say the original post is 'heat of the moment' stuff, however there are some accurate observations, Eagle gives us nothing which would constitute danger to the opposition.

Snachez is a passenger...

We are not in any way a threat to the opposing teams, and the are realising this.... to lose three home games oput of four in this league is fcking shyte.

Talk about spoiling my weekend......

I would say it's not... It's been a boiling frustration for weeks and the only reason i've resisted saying it so far in the last couple of weeks is because 1. it's been a long time since i last posted on here before tonight and 2. The Alba Cup results have been a saving grace hiding the obvious and even some of them were not pleasent to watch!.

There is no consistency in the team and TBH until Butcher and Malpas are out, it's going to be like watching a YoYo in movement from now until then.

Duncan and Tokely wear their hearts on the sleeve and give their all for the shirt. Foran apart, his signings have been total pish. Have never seen so many comedians falling over one another looking for hiding places.

Observed both Malpas and Butcher turning on fans today giving them stick, feck me that's part and parcel, they have lost the plot and should GTF now!!

Given the conversation I had with a couple of "legends" before kick-off today regarding Roy Mcbain's position and the regard he is held in with these two, the sooner they depart the better.

He's done more damage in Inverness than Cumberland........................was'nt he known as the "Butcher" as well :baby-pram: :angry: :angry:

An unmistakable sense of deja vu here.

Remember how we used to have a reputation for choosing exceptionally good managers on a budget?

He's done more damage in Inverness than Cumberland........................was'nt he known as the "Butcher" as well :baby-pram: :angry: :angry:

Haha - I like that!

I have one or two issues with the post.

Eagle - GET FURTHER UP THE PITCH and STOP USING GOLLY AS YER SCAPEGOAT...I quite like Eagle, I may be on my own here though.

Sanchez - STAY FORWARD MORE AND GET STUCK IN..........for me, he just needs to go somewhere else.

Bulvitis - Just go back to the Latvian league, at least Mihadjuks tried when he was here!......he was not out of place today, not outstanding, just no worse than others.

Useless!

Ends Rant! :008:

Aye it makes ya wonder what he's doing to get a game! Ya'd think at least one manager would have worked him out by now!

I agree with all the above apart from the two bits TM4TJ said he didnt beleve... Ross bit yes I get your sarcasum, Grant however...should not be leading our team on the pitch...

I dont agree with your assesments of Tokley and Munro.

Munro played ok. Wasnt great but was solid in the air and made a great last ditch challange.

It embarasses me to say, but Tokley was our biggest attacking threat in the first half. I think he played well today considering he has been out most the season

Overall, i think Munro is playing the role of two CB's and i think hes doing it well though as you saw today, he cant do it all the time. Bulvitus is shocking. He cant time a challange and doesnt have a clue. Eagle was better than usuall but still not up to scratch and Sanchez comes too deep which is no good when you are playing Foran. We need Odi to play off Foran. I was impressed with Cox's willingness to get the ball and he looked like he had the will to win. Hayes played well also.

I was happy with the way Imre played and we really missed him. The thing i noticed was that the players just dont shoot. Everytime Imre and Hayes cut inside they just ran across. I have a feeling theyt are being encouraged not to shoot but to try and play football(Which we cannot do) and take our time. Something which just doesnt work in the SFL.

I agree with the comments about Eagle / Sanchez / Bulvitis

Eagle: Offers no attacking options, sits too far back and never makes a run on the wing.

Sanchez: Seems more of an attacking midfielder, not the player to be paired up with Foran.

Bulvitis: Hopeless, easily the weakest link in the team by a country mile. Leaves Munro/Cox/Duncan with way too much to do.

I strongly disagree with the comments about Tokely/Munro, (and for that matter Duncan). These guys are beating their hearts out for ICT and losing them from the team would be like ripping the beating heart out of the team.

Yes Grant is not always great, but neither would you be if you were doing the work of two men.

Yes Tokely gets skinned now and then, but he has been out for some time, so is not going to be match fit yet. He still offers more than Proctor in the RB role though!

Yes Duncan misses tackles, passes poorly, but if you can highlight one player on the park today that made all of his tackles and connected all of his passes, good luck to you!

How many shots did we actually manage on target today?

from memory we've had 4 shots on target since april, not sure how many of those were today but i'd guess maybe hayes got 1

We had a lot of shots on target. Their goalie was waaay busier than Esson. It says something about our finishing that none of them went in, especially in the 1st half.

We left it too late with brewster and look what happend. He has to go!

This is the rant i posted on my facebook page today

"aleykid1994 is fuming at the state of Inverness CT. Butcher and Malpas aint got a ******* clue, Bulvitus couldnt **** into the wind and hit himself, Munro and Golabek were fecking awful. Cox, Duncan and Eagle dont deserve to wear to Blue n Red. Sanchez couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat and Rooney should **** off back to Ireland. Esson, Tokely, Foran and Imrie are the only one's fighting for OUR FIRST DIVISION SURVIVAL while these primadonas run around like headless chickens. Home support is fecking atrocious and if that old kunt to my right at the stadium tells me to sit down once more im gonna throttle him. The board need to get a grip and either back Butcher in January with money or tell him to feck off back to Hampden and bring in Robbo. ARGH!!! Rant over"

I was a Rooney fan to begin with but after watching him today, he is a waste of space. If anyone can find any flaws with that then speak up now!