News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Out Now Butcher !

wyness_is_god

I was a Rooney fan to begin with but after watching him today, he is a waste of space. If anyone can find any flaws with that then speak up now!

I think it's very unfairto condemn Rooney so harshly considering the amount of time he's actually had on the pitch.

I think we should wait and reassess after the first round of games is over before taking any action but he needs to know his coats on a shoogly peg

The first round of games are nearly over, we have raith mid week, and then we are back to Dunfermline on saturday.

Exactly and like I said shoogly peg.

I was a Rooney fan to begin with but after watching him today, he is a waste of space. If anyone can find any flaws with that then speak up now!

I think it's very unfairto condemn Rooney so harshly considering the amount of time he's actually had on the pitch.

Well in the time he has had on the pitch, he has not produced the goods. When he has come on, we have switched to a 4-4-2 or in one case a 4-3-3. He cant seem to shoot on target, he cant seem to create space and he cant seem to play with the team. Whats the point in having him? Same with Barrowman and Sanchez

I think we should wait and reassess after the first round of games is over before taking any action but he needs to know his coats on a shoogly peg

The first round of games are nearly over, we have raith mid week, and then we are back to Dunfermline on saturday.

So you want to see the team lose 6 more points before yoou cast judgement on Butcher? Fors gods sake. im no master tactician but i can see that 4-5-1 doesnt work when you are supposed to be the most aggressive team in the division. We should be hitting these teams for 6 every week. Even if we dont win, we should be there or there abouts. So far we have been made a fool out of by mediocre 2nd tier sides when less than 12 months ago we were playing and beating top scottish opposition. The time for talk is over and action must swiftly follow. Butcher must go now or Division 2 here we come

So you want to see the team lose 6 more points before yoou cast judgement on Butcher? Fors gods sake. im no master tactician but i can see that 4-5-1 doesnt work when you are supposed to be the most aggressive team in the division. We should be hitting these teams for 6 every week. Even if we dont win, we should be there or there abouts. So far we have been made a fool out of by mediocre 2nd tier sides when less than 12 months ago we were playing and beating top scottish opposition. The time for talk is over and action must swiftly follow. Butcher must go now or Division 2 here we come

I don't want to see the team drop any more points but what if we win the next two games? Things won't look quite so bad. They may go on to drive up the league. I seriously doubt it but it's only fair to have a full round of fixtures. I never expected to win the first division this year but I expected to be thereabouts at the end of the season. Another two games will either see us higher or lower and then we can look at it. Lower he's out, higher and his coat's still on a shoogly peg unless we start to win convincingly home and away.

I don't want to see the team drop any more points but what if we win the next two games? Things won't look quite so bad. They may go on to drive up the league. I seriously doubt it but it's only fair to have a full round of fixtures. I never expected to win the first division this year but I expected to be thereabouts at the end of the season. Another two games will either see us higher or lower and then we can look at it. Lower he's out, higher and his coat's still on a shoogly peg unless we start to win convincingly home and away.

Raith will hammer us down in Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline will want revenge for the opening day

Raith will hammer us down in Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline will want revenge for the opening day

There will then be something tangeable for the trust to take to the board, early doors or not 9 points from 27 is not acceptable to anyone when we are supposedly bouncing back up (the Boards words not mine).

After february 1st against Celtic, that day changed my mind about not wanting Butcher in in the first place and i really stood up for the guy....even relegation day in Falkirk, i still thought he had done all he could.

Come October 10th, and the situation we are in now. I really cant stand up for the guy!

If we dont WIN the next two games, never mind scrape points, ill be calling for his head. Im sorry, but he really has these next tow games next week to justify him being here.

I knew in my heart of hearts we wouldnt get promoted this year, i can honestly say that looks right out the window, but relegation zone? never! no excuse for that and cant help but feel we could be made a laughing stock here! Sort it out next week Terry, and i might still support you. If not, i doubt ill be at another game until something is sorted out.

After february 1st against Celtic, that day changed my mind about not wanting Butcher in in the first place and i really stood up for the guy....even relegation day in Falkirk, i still thought he had done all he could.

Come October 10th, and the situation we are in now. I really cant stand up for the guy!

If we dont WIN the next two games, never mind scrape points, ill be calling for his head. Im sorry, but he really has these next tow games next week to justify him being here.

I knew in my heart of hearts we wouldnt get promoted this year, i can honestly say that looks right out the window, but relegation zone? never! no excuse for that and cant help but feel we could be made a laughing stock here! Sort it out next week Terry, and i might still support you. If not, i doubt ill be at another game until something is sorted out.

I feel your pain big yin, i was a give him time guy too, but now his time has passed. this time next week we will all know eather way, he had the players playing for there Role, now terry you are planning and managing for your job IMO