FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Raith

Renegade

After a second half disaster against Q of the S today, it's time to change things around for the game on Tuesday night:

----------------------------------------------------Esson--------------------------------------------------------

-------------------Tokely--------------------------Munro------------------------McBain------------------------

---Hayes-----------------------Cox------------------------------Ross---------------------------Djebi-Zadi----

-----------------------------------------------------Imrie---------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------Barrowman-------------------------------Foran-------------------------------------

Subs - Allison, Rooney, Sanchez, Golabek/Proctor/Bulvitis, Shinnie

Edited by Renegade

Mine:

Esson

Proctor Tokely Munro Golly

Hayes/Imrie Cox Mcbain Hayes/Imrie

Sanchez Barrowman

-------------------------------------------------------

Butchers:

Esson

Tokely Bulvitis Munro Golly

Eagle Cox Duncan Hayes

Sanchez Foran

Edited by WYNESS101

After a second half disaster against Q of the S today, it's time to change things around for the game on Tuesday night:

----------------------------------------------------Esson--------------------------------------------------------

-------------------Tokely--------------------------Munro------------------------McBain------------------------

---Hayes-----------------------Cox------------------------------Ross---------------------------Djebi-Zadi----

-----------------------------------------------------Imrie---------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------Barrowman-------------------------------Foran-------------------------------------

Nick Ross is not a CM, Lionel isn't a left winger.

Foran desperately needs someone he can link up with in attack.

I'd go with:

Esson

Tokely Munro Bulvitis Golabek

Ross Cox McBain Hayes

Imrie Foran

Subs: Allison, Proctor, Rooney, Sanchez, Barrowman

Foran desperately needs someone he can link up with in attack.

I'd go with:

Esson

Tokely Munro Bulvitis Golabek

Ross Cox McBain Hayes

Imrie Foran

Subs: Allison, Proctor, Rooney, Sanchez, Barrowman

Kev pretty much picked my team for me.

Esson

Proctor

Tokely - Munro - Golabek - Djebi-Zadi

Imrie - Cox - McBain - Hayes

Foran

Desperately need to stop the rot in the defence, so gone for the sweeper with two wing-backs that can bomb forward, with some cover. Cox is the defensive minded player, although how I wish Vigurs was alongside him. Hayes and Imrie to support Foran. We're still getting the odd goal, so that's why I think defending is the weakest part of the game, rather than the lone striker. Get us Mihadjuks or someone similar, then two up front.

Desperately need to stop the rot in the defence,

So you put Proctor in as sweeper and then include Lionel, who's confidence will no doubt be shot leaving him more likely to be shakier than ever before, if that is possible.. :lol:

GK - Esson

RB - Proctor

LB - Golly

CB - Bulvitis

CB - Munro

RM - Imrie

LM - Hayes

CM - Duncan

CM - Cox

ST - Foran

ST - Sanchez

So you want to take out Tokely and put Proctor in, who's been rubbish all season, keep Bombscare Bulvitis in, shaky Golabek, can't pass Duncan and does nothing Sanchez. Okay...

They'll do as I tell them.

GK - Esson

Def - Proctor Tokely Munro Golly

Mid - Imrie Duncan Mcbain Hayes

For - Foran Rooney

Subs - Allison, Lionel, Barrowman, Eagle, Cox

I like that team but im not sure if i would play Cox in midfield instead of Mcbain. Imrie will be better on the wing as last year we saw Butcher play him as a centre forward but to no avail. Hopefully we get a result The last game was

a disaster.

Think Foran and Rooney up front will work as they both battle, Foran is inclined to ramble about the pitch while Rooney will be in the box. Come on Caley lets get some goals.

I don't care about the other 10 players on the pitch but rooney has to start! He is the striker with the best eye for goal we have and i am dumbfounded that he is not being player.

And with Ross on too, Rooney might get some get some decent service....

(sorry Rig!)

Desperately need to stop the rot in the defence,

So you put Proctor in as sweeper and then include Lionel, who's confidence will no doubt be shot leaving him more likely to be shakier than ever before, if that is possible.. :wacko:

Yep. The defence needs shored up. We can't buy, so I'm going for a five man defence. Proctor seems the natural for the sweeper position in our squad. A back line of experienced players in Munro and Golabek. Both Tokely and Djebi-Zadi can then play a bit more freely knowing that there's extra cover in a sweeper.

Your alternative? Bully back in the heart of a four-man defence that's leaking goals :blink: No thanks! How many times does that need to be played to be shown it doesn't work?

The only other option is shifting Tokely inside and putting Proctor in at the right but I favour the sweeper right now. Two natural wing-backs, experienced stoppers and a stop-gap for a team that's leaking goals.

------------------Esson--------------

-----------Tokely-----Munro--------

Proctor-------------------------Golly

--------------Cox--Mcbain--------

Hayes--------------------------Imrie

----------------------Foran---------

-------------Sanchez-------------

Imrie is a Left wing/Mid, not a striker and If im honest playing to far forward is a waste of a tallented left peg. however play him in an LAM roll. Cox and Mcbain as CDM. Proctor wasnt as bad the last time i watched him, and to be honest with hayes and cox before they get to him, we'd be fine, I dont like Tokely in CB but id rather him to Bull just now.. with this too we'd have 6 defending rolls on the park and 4 more than capable attacking rolls, with Cox coming forward and proc having the odd run too with Mcbain filling the Holding player (Not exspecting to see him run around to much) also giving Grant more cover to lead and do his own job.