FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gathering before the cup final

Doofer

Think this has been discussed elsewhere, but there are a few buses booked into the Tulloch Instutute which has a large car park and is walkable to the ground. They will be doing some food and kids welcome. I know there are Dundee buses booked too, so the banter should be excellent

Will be looking to find where all the ICT fans are so we are not wandering the streets!

According to some on this site we could meet in a phone box, not my opinion

meeting my 2 daughters who are Dundee fans their bus has booked a club for a meal and drink so i will join them, with young Cairn and Mrs Cairn if all goes well :lol:

Where exactly is the Tullochs Institute ? Its not a Lodge fer builders is it ?

Anyone fancy a car park swally at the Travel Lodge or is anyone staying there on Sat/Sun night ?

If you stand at the entrance to McDairmid, on Crieff Road, with your back to Tesco's walk about 500 yards, passing the 208 on your right and the entrance to the crematorium on your left, to the traffic lights. Look left and you'll see it. Its a sports and social club for the residents of the Tulloch area of Perth and has no affiliation with those in the building and stonework trades.

It is obvious that pals will be aware of the culprit who threw the bottle onto the park at County so lets hope they will do us all a favour and leave him at home on Saturday or at Pitlochry if he insists on boarding the bus.

Well said, eventhough its sunday. I wanna meet this person that supposedly threw a shoe though! :lol:

Edited by RowdyBey

It is obvious that pals will be aware of the culprit who threw the bottle onto the park at County so lets hope they will do us all a favour and leave him at home on Saturday or at Pitlochry if he insists on boarding the bus.

That person hasn't done it before or since, so I doubt it'll be much of a problem :lol:

The more the merrier.

Anyone fancy a car park swally at the Travel Lodge or is anyone staying there on Sat/Sun night ?

Might see you there oh wise one. Stopping there Sunday night and park up before game.

If you stand at the entrance to McDairmid, on Crieff Road, with your back to Tesco's walk about 500 yards, passing the 208 on your right and the entrance to the crematorium on your left, to the traffic lights. Look left and you'll see it. Its a sports and social club for the residents of the Tulloch area of Perth and has no affiliation with those in the building and stonework trades.

clicky http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&...fOeSQjAfY2qzvCw

The place is the white building with the car park on the opposite site of the road as marked. google maps have listed the tulloch institute as being in a house. Might be worth a knock on the door though they might have some beer in the fridge and heat a Tesco pie for you.