Albion Rovers Vs Stirling Albion

Aberdeen Vs Hearts

Edinburgh City Vs Montrose

Partick Thistle vs Dundee United.

Ross County Vs Inverurie Locos

Ayr United Vs Wick Academy or brechin city

Killie Vs Falkirk

Edited by Heilandee

Not the best draw we could have gotten ourselves. Well can be a difficult side to beat and can also play decent football on their good days.

I suppose given that it's at home it might be winable, but it's also very loseable.

meh too.

Guest Mahonio

would love wick im only 10 mins away once i return from uni for christmas :023:

you must be from Castletown or near John O'Groats then gingerjaggy or is it the other side of Wick?

Would also like Wick away so that i can actually go as i didn't get to last game due to work which annoyed me because when i went in next day every golfing member asked if i was at it :( :(

Also, some guy told me that Butcher started the game up in stands and let Mo Malpas take charge, but when Wicker firefighters gave him bad time he stormed down to dugout after slating Wick supporters who were giving him hard time, anyone fill me in?

i live in a small place called bower 5 miles from castletown going towards wick :D

I ken where that is, it is outside John O'Groats :D :D :D .

would love wick im only 10 mins away once i return from uni for christmas :009:

you must be from Castletown or near John O'Groats then gingerjaggy or is it the other side of Wick?

Would also like Wick away so that i can actually go as i didn't get to last game due to work which annoyed me because when i went in next day every golfing member asked if i was at it :( :D

Also, some guy told me that Butcher started the game up in stands and let Mo Malpas take charge, but when Wicker firefighters gave him bad time he stormed down to dugout after slating Wick supporters who were giving him hard time, anyone fill me in?

i live in a small place called bower 5 miles from castletown going towards wick :D

I ken where that is, it is outside John O'Groats :D :D :D .

no some 20 minutes from john o groats im 10 miles from thurso and 10 miles from wick

Guys, without wishing to be nasty, can you take your conversation onto PM's please as this thread is about the Scottish cup.

thanks

ok i wasnt wanting it to be about where i live, motherwell at home tho im quite worried they have a very gd team there were much better teams to pull. I would even take hearts over motherwell or anyone outside the spl but cant change it up the caley :009:

first time in living memory the C(o)unty last longer in the cup than us.

Stay off the memory destroying substances. You went out on 12th Jan 2008 in 4th Round, we stayed in until the 12th Feb 2008 in the 5th Round.

Ha! You actually checked :009: :( :D :D :D :D

Priceless.

first time in living memory the C(o)unty last longer in the cup than us.

Stay off the memory destroying substances. You went out on 12th Jan 2008 in 4th Round, we stayed in until the 12th Feb 2008 in the 5th Round.

Ha! You actually checked :009: :( :D :D :D :D

Priceless.

Aaahh blesss, I think county actually finished higher than us in the league once as well cant miss that one out either can we.

Guest Mahonio

Full draw:-

ICT Vs Motherwell

Hamilton Vs Rangers

Morton or dumbarton Vs Celtic

Hibs Vs Irvine Meadow

St Mirren Vs Cowdenbeath or alloa

Raith or Peterhead Vs Airdrie United

Dunfermline Vs Stenhousemuir or Cove Rangers

Forfar Vs St Johnstone

Clyde or Livi Vs Dundee

Albion Rovers Vs Stirling Albion

Aberdeen Vs Hearts

Edinburgh City Vs Montrose

Partick Thistle vs Dundee United.

Ross County Vs Inverurie Locos

Ayr United Vs Wick Academy or brechin city

Killie Vs Falkirk

I am not to disappointed with this draw due to the fact that 1) all the pressure is on them due to being a division higher 2) we are back in division where we caused all our shocks 3) Motherwell usually go out of early stages in this tourney and 4th and final) my Dundee Utd supporting bro says we MAY have learned from our mistakes from Co-Op cup exit and i agree with him in a way.