FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County Roll Call

tm4tj

should be, health permitting!! but it'll just be me as i have no friends! Its Mrs. Georgeios's birthday but shes away for a weekend over our Anni for by hook or by crook I'll be there!! if there is an old **** in Section G looking the wrong way or shouting at the wrong players then thats me!! cant wait!

Me plus usual suspect who has season ticket seat next to me, plus my nephew, his wife and two young daughters, just arrived today from Nottingham. They are Leeds supporters(!) and Iona-Skye (elder daughter) has never seen their team lose - she is our good luck charm for Saturday. We are all in Section G, so we want plenty foot stamping, singing, etc to help keep up her record.

Just hope we are all fit to foot-stamp and sing after being at the Hogmanay shindig - it will be an experience for them to hear the Red Hot Chilli Pipers, having braved the weather and road conditions to be here!

Anyone want two adult tickets and two childrens tickets for Section G North Stand for the re-scheduled game? My family who came all the way from Nottingham are so disappointed - the Hogmanay Party cancelled, the game postponed - still, the girls have been sledging for the first time ever so they got one plus for the week. They obviously won't be able to come North to a mid-week match and bang goes ICTs good luck charm - Iona, who has never seen her team lose yet.

IHE - will give you a ticket but not the sledge! Need the sledge in case of snow the next time my rels venture over the border. However, reading between the lines etc (!) does that mean you want one of my tickets and would then be sitting beside me? In the words of Buffy et al...... Ooooh! What a start to my (and your) 2010!!!!

Anyone else want any of the rest of my spare tickets ?