FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hamilton fans banned for heckling manager

caleyrule

Reading in the paper today, 2 life long Hamilton fans have been banned for the rest of the season after heckling the manager after there 0-0 draw with Kilmarnock along with another 15 fans

Surely this is crazy, Football fans being banned for heckling the manager, I think most fans in there life have heckled the manager at some point and some aberdeen fans even spat at mark mcghee but these 17 fans get a rest of the season ban for heckling

I think the 15 were banned after a recent incident in Paisley , nothing to do with heckling Billy Reid .

That 15 was using fake money and tickets but those are different fans from these 17 banned for the heckling of billy ried

I think the 15 were banned after a recent incident in Paisley , nothing to do with heckling Billy Reid .

That 15 was using fake money and tickets but those are different fans from these 17 banned for the heckling of billy ried

Where did you read that ?

I know 5 of the Hamilton fans banned for heckling billy reid and they had nothing to do with the fake money/ticket scandal

I know 5 of the Hamilton fans banned for heckling billy reid and they had nothing to do with the fake money/ticket scandal

In your original post you said you'd read about it , where did you read it ?

Mind you there's heckling and there's heckling, this guy sounded like he was ballistic and swearing very loudly enough to justify the club banning him.

Where can i find a pot calling the kettle black smiley?

kettlepot.gif This do?