FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Do we have a real chance ?

12th Man

I think so,

County, have a lot of games to play with a small squad and the threat may peter out like Qos near the end.

Qos, losing their way and not picking up points and have just lost the management.

Dunfermiline, although they are back amongst it again have a lot of injuries.

Dundee, not a confident team, A crucial game for them tonight and the management against QOS in front of the home fans, I bet they wish their first one was an away game. Do they tinker with the team? will it cost them points ? If its goes wrong tonight it will really go wrong. (McCall next week)

ICT, You and I know what the players are capable of, so lets turn up in numbers and show a good support for a great team and enjoy the run in till the last day of the season.

WITHOUT a doubt we have a chance,clawed that huge gap at christmas time back to within 1 point.On a crackng run of form 14 games unbeaten now i think (maybe 13) Beating county next week is a must tho as we are 1 of the 3 games they have in hand over scumdee and IF they were 2 win them would take them top of the league and we cant let that happen!!so 2 wins in the next 2 games a draw between county and dundee at the weekend and caley will be sitting pretty :D:):)

Come on Butcher lets keep this run going!! Mon the CALEY :):)

Come on Butcher lets keep this run going!! Mon the CALEY :D:)

I never saw TB tonight - MM seemed to be in charge, and it has to be said, did a pretty good job.

Anyone know where TB was? Watching Partick Thistle maybe?

Come on Butcher lets keep this run going!! Mon the CALEY :D:)

I never saw TB tonight - MM seemed to be in charge, and it has to be said, did a pretty good job.

Anyone know where TB was? Watching Partick Thistle maybe?

He was in the stand because of his touchline ban I think.

Got a fantastic chance. I think that the home form is crucial. Wins at home from now til the end of season will see ICT in the SPL. Surely attendances will rise now given the 5 horse race and big games at home against these teams?

The answer of course is YES - BUT -

A.. Are we ready to go up ?

B.. Do we want to go up ?

C.. Why would you want to stay in the SFL ?

D.. Will it be a case of the yo-yo factor ?

ME:

A - I dont think that we are - neither in regard to the squad that we have, the off field management and the financial situation. We have too many players who have gone past the SPL sell by date.

B - Of Course we feckin do - if anybody says that they dont they are feckin cuckoo - SPL is where it is all at - you are in the limelight - the crowds SHOULD be bigger - it should be better financially - and we should be able to attract players due to the Butcher appeal. It may though actually save us in the long run - especially if we survive.

C - It is better craic on the terraces - cheaper away days - no OF. I worry that the Muppets will feck it all up again.

D - All depends on who we could attract - I hate loan deals but that would probably be the only solution to our survival.

Having spent a season in the 1st Division has reminded me of how much more exciting it can be. Last night saw us play some excellent football and also get excited about other games which were going on around us.

I don't think in all honesty that we would be ready to go straight back up but i do think that if we did then Butcher would be the right man to do it.

If we don't go up and Dundee do then i think if we can keep the spine of this team together then i think we would have a great chance at having a crack at it next year.

I would love us to be champions but tbh i really wouldn't be that bothered about stayng in the division for another season or two.

Edited by ajsict92