FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How soon can we win the league

12th Man

It is possible on the 13th if the pars beat county on Saturday, it would have been mathematically possible on the 10th if County had a league game that day.

If we win the next 3, County l,d,l Dundee l,l QOS ldl Pars wll = cup. If we can get a few more wins under our belt, it certainly puts a lot of pressure on the other teams.

Anyway, I too could have added all of that guff and kind of regretted starting this as its still 1 game at a time and I don't want this to be a distraction, the most important thing is to get behind the team in each game weather thats making the effort to make it to a home games or be one of the away game gang.

Is this the bit where I say we might lose games we might not get promoted and I'll still support ICT regardless.

Well I have faith that we will win games and will get promoted and I will still be a fan win lose or draw. I'm not just saying that from a fans point of view, I can see what every game means to the players, they are putting everything into it and have the hunger the desire and the passion to win,even playing 2 games a week. I bet the team were even itching to take on Raith the day after County.

Here is the points for the winners of the league over the past 11 years. It shows last year was the poorest the top team has ever been and i'd be surprised to see anyone winning it with less this year.

We need 3 more wins to go onto 67pts.

2008/09 St Johnstone 65pts

2007/08 Hamilton 76pts

2006/07 Gretna 66pts

2005/06 St Mirren 76pts

2004/05 Falkirk 75pts

2003/04 ICT 70pts

2002/03 Falkirk 81pts

2001/02 Partick 66pts

2000/01 Livingston 76pts

1999/00 St. Mirren 76pts

1998/99 Hibernian 89pts