FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Prices For Saturday

ICTBTTH

Yay....kids go free....i might take my kids to this game to see how they enjoy it. My only fear is my youngest will get bored early doors and wanna go home....that is a very real posibility.

Yay....kids go free....i might take my kids to this game to see how they enjoy it. My only fear is my youngest will get bored early doors and wanna go home....that is a very real posibility.

Bring some colouring books or something like that to keep them occupied if they start to get bored. Either that, or suggest that you bring along a couple of your kids mates to keep them happy...?

Are there buses from the bus station to this game??

Edited by RossP

Big bag o sweets and a hooter to blow on

Am not sure he will be that easily bribed..even if i take his fave toy....a coathanger :P...i will phone him and ask him if he wants to go. He will probably say yes...without thinking it thro. My other son has sed he wants to go to a game with me.

• Disagree 1