FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kevin Drinkell

DALNEIGHCALEY

There's a surprise.....

"Small" team doing better than expected and the Scottish gutter press start dragging up crap.

Seems fairly obvious that this is nothing more than a bitter Drinkell making a few quid by (badly) trying to spin a non story. He wasn't deemed good enough, he asked the question and he didn't like the answer he got....dry your eyes!!!

• Agree 2

That article is no more that a few paragraphs taken from his newly released autobiography. He has written it as it happened but its the press who now feel the need to stir things up by it. I'm quite sure when, and if, people read the whole book they'll see that, as far as both Drinkell and Butcher go, all that is forgotten and is no more than water under the bridge.

A few of our squad have Drinkell as their agent.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

That article is no more that a few paragraphs taken from his newly released autobiography. He has written it as it happened but its the press who now feel the need to stir things up by it. I'm quite sure when, and if, people read the whole book they'll see that, as far as both Drinkell and Butcher go, all that is forgotten and is no more than water under the bridge.

Always amazed me that players have the likes of Drinkell to look after their affairs. It tends to be better to take someone who can read and write into important negotiations. On the other hand, this is great for the club.

That article is no more that a few paragraphs taken from his newly released autobiography.

So it looks like the same thing as Shearer slagging off Pele the other week in the Sun. Just a stunt to plug his book and taking the most contravertial bits to get people to buy it.

• Agree 1

Well if that really is the case - and I'm surprised to hear that - they should tell him to go and feck himself.

Actually, on checking, I dont think he has any of our current squad. Previous players on his books include Mark Brown, Richard Hastings and Dougie Imrie.

Forgive me for being ignorant but who is Kevin Drinkle?? ive heard of Terry Butcher I think every one has,Is Mr Drinkle famous?? was he in the big brother house in the summer or something. I could look his name up on wickapedia but I really dont care.

• Agree 1

I decided enough was enough and chapped on Terry's door. I asked 'Is there any chance of me getting back in the team?'. The response was a simple 'No'. I said 'Are you telling me I'm not good enough to be in your team?'. He stung me by saying 'That's what I am saying, Kevin'.

Hurting, I snapped back 'So do you think by putting me back in the team that it would make Coventry weaker?'. He said 'Yes'.

Get off the fence Terry :laugh:

• Agree 1