FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brew gone???

Queen Beastie

Thinking about this in an entirely selfish way...

It would be good for us if he got the boot, as there would not be the same rumours and speculation to when/if any of our players would be joining Dundee UTD come Jan or Summer.

Am i the only one who is starting to get worried that Brown and Dargo haven't signed new deals yet. Especially as CC said he'd have another chance to sit down with them both in the international break.

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Sturrock was a disaster in his last stint at Tannadice, and has lost touch with Scottish football since then so it'd probably be disaster the sequel. Brew should be given until the end of the season at least. His mistake has been to clear out the high earners, without having anyone to replace them with, leaving gaping holes in the team. He impatiently tried to do too much too soon. The Last thing ET should do is make the same mistake.

Brewster surely sacked tomorrow.  5-1 to Falkirk, feck me.  It was bad enough when we lost 3-0 to them!

Anyway, Levein to United, Brewster to Raith?

Rumour is

Levein to United, Brew to Dunfermline, Ancelloti to Raith.

If I were a Pars fan, I would be very very worried .... think I would urge my club to pay the 50k compensation for Robbo rather than risk losing 2 million by being relegated.

Guest cantbeatus

Imagine what Dods and Black must be thinking at the moment.  A massive sigh of relief me thinks.

Imagine what Proctor is thinking....

Who gives a f*ck, Proctor has been our worst player for the last 5 games, he is a woeful player

Take him back please.  :008:

Any player can only play to the strength of the team around them.  :015: :015: and right now you don't have a lot of strengths.  Proctor is a good we player, he was just unlucky with us as he couldn't get a run in the team and when he got his chance he got injured

Who gives a f*ck, Proctor has been our worst player for the last 5 games, he is a woeful player

Take him back please.  :008:

I just think it is quite funny with all the Dundee Utd fans saying that they would be moving to a bigger and better club then Caley if they left.  The only thing that they would be benefiting from is a higher wage bill.  That said, I don't think Brewster should have gone.  The Grocer said when he signed that it was going to be a long term deal...well either long term is a couple of months, or The Grocer is as dis-honest to Brewster and Brewster was to us.

But no, don't think I want Proctor back, our team is doing well sitting all the way up there in 4th....shoot, that's me getting a nosebleed we are so high....