FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT City Centre Shop

dougal

I am looking for decent stuff to give at Xmastime.

What is the best option for decent scarfs, badges, hats etc?

The club shop, or try and find stuff on ebay?

We have scarves, badges, hats, gloves and lots more. New leisure wear also now in stock. Hopefully the online shop won't be too much longer, but meantime if you can't make it down to the shop, you can order by phone on 01463 227451.

Scotty postage will definitely be the best possible rate, we would have nothing to gain charging ridiculous P & P for international orders. It was the 3rd party site that was responsible for these costs in the past.

ICTShop - Thank you. Do you do bar scarves?

Ive noticed that the online shop isn't up and running yet.

Is it possible to display whats available and the prices on line for the club shop to keep things simple,for now.

If the sales logistics side of things is a problem online then at least fans can browse whats available to buy in the club shop.

Even if the club shop want to keep this as the standard way of advertising their wares then at least you know exactly what you want to buy when emailing/phoning the club shop.

I understand that the online shop is undergoing final tweaking and testing, hopefully this means it will be launched very soon.

Good, I was forced to buy a hat over the phone this morning after I accidentally cut my hair too short last night.

[Tip: when using electric hair clippers, always leave your glasses on until you've checked which guard you're using, otherwise you might use 3mm instead of 3/8"].