FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Killie game- 29th dec

Killiekid

Hi, im a killie fan as you probably have guessed by the username

i am beginning to put plans in motion to attnd our game against ict on wed 29th of dec at the tulloch stadium.

What are the chances of this game being off? as i am going to have to pay a decent amount of money on travel, travelodge and obviously booze.

Im sure you guys understand where im coming from due to the long distances you travel and money you spend on that,

So should i commit to this game or will it be likely to be off.

Thanks ktid :twothumbsup:

We've had very few of our games postponed due to a frozen pitch, although our game against United was off the pitch was perfectly fine. So it could well depend on the surrounding areas which is impossible to anticipate at this stage really.....

usually is a good game when we play you guys and iirc the last few have been pretty high scoring too

sure the club will make best efforts for the game and have a feeling there is some sort of refund for match tickets if you cant make the rearranged fixture so at least that will be some money back in worst case

haha cheers for the replys, a few of us making the trip up and we will most likely be sampling the night life. DD itl be big connor sammon thats puts the ball in the net 3 times. Should be a good game

If you're coming up for a few days then you might as well regardless of the football. I'm looking forward to this one. Killie are a good footballing side and I think you'll do well in the cup. Can't see you winning in Inverness though.

If you can get past all the Weegie drama queens who like to spin their tyres on the motorway in snow around Glasgow and abandon their cars you should be fine.

There is more snow on the way but keep an eye on the traffic Scotland web cams should be fine though.

PS you've reminded me of a time playing Killy at home when it started to snow and the ref awarded Killy a penalty due to a foul, our players protested and due to the markings in the snow being just outside the box the ref had to change his mind, we even have the snow supporting ICT up here.

• Agree 1

I know there is nothing worse than getting a game going and finding after travelling a couple of hundred miles, the game gets stopped after 28 mins!

The ref catching David Zausa as he came sliding towards him on the pitch was the decider that night.

If you can get past all the Weegie drama queens who like to spin their tyres on the motorway in snow around Glasgow and abandon their cars you should be fine.

There is more snow on the way but keep an eye on the traffic Scotland web cams should be fine though.

PS you've reminded me of a time playing Killy at home when it started to snow and the ref awarded Killy a penalty due to a foul, our players protested and due to the markings in the snow being just outside the box the ref had to change his mind, we even have the snow supporting ICT up here.

i remember that game. was a decent match if i mind right, and i have a feeling it was kevin kyle who was bought down

:twothumbsup:

Heard anything about the game being moved to a 3pm KO?

How would that be recieved up there?

We have a 35 seater from our pub which is full and we're staying overnight. I only have 1.5 days leave left, so the 3pm KO would be a disaster. Surely you would get a bigger crowd at night as the 29th is a bank holiday?

Heard anything about the game being moved to a 3pm KO?

How would that be recieved up there?

We have a 35 seater from our pub which is full and we're staying overnight. I only have 1.5 days leave left, so the 3pm KO would be a disaster. Surely you would get a bigger crowd at night as the 29th is a bank holiday?

Don't think so!! The Christmas bank holiday is Monday 27th and Boxing day one Tuesday 28th.

Personally I would prefer the early kick off so I could travel back to Embra that night. There's nothing on the ICT website as yet but I haven't checked out ScotPrem. Where were you hearing this?

Our chairman mentioned it at the Killie AGM last night.. Said the clubs were dicussing it.

Surely Caley would lose money on the gate with a lower crowd?