FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v Celtic

L_G

Just thought I would remind you that we are playing Celtic yet again, this weekend. Remember there will be NO CASH GATES on Saturday so please arrange your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.

Seems very quiet around here leading up to such a big game. The next 3 games are like 3 cup finals for us, let's hope we can pick up enough points to pip Motherwell to 6th place.

See you Saturday

I'm home from a much needed break from Scaberdeen so I will be attending this game. So excited. I honestly think we can get something from this game. I hope Hayes and Doran start in this game. Haye's ability to skin players will be vital.

I'm home from a much needed break from Scaberdeen so I will be attending this game. So excited. I honestly think we can get something from this game. I hope Hayes and Doran start in this game. Haye's ability to skin players will be vital.

Have to agree..... I think Celtic have gone off the boil a bit lately so, saturday could see us get revenge for that cup travesty. Anyone know who the ref is? Not that i'm suggesting that would have any bearing on the result. :tongueincheek:

Have to agree..... I think Celtic have gone off the boil a bit lately so, saturday could see us get revenge for that cup travesty. Anyone know who the ref is? Not that i'm suggesting that would have any bearing on the result. :tongueincheek:

Saturday 2 April

Inverness CT v Celtic - Craig Thomson

(Live on ESPN, 12 noon)

looking forward to this as its the first game i will have been to in a while. work has put paid to the last few games but the best bit is i even manage to get a few cheeky pints in pre game

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1