FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Typical football scenario

Dmacca

Well guys & gals here we are again another Saturday looms large with a difficult fixture at Hibees, its typical of football, and i suppose thats what makes it such a popular game that in the space of 10 minutes or so on Monday night we came away with 1 point that looked highly likely to be 3( thats the fine line between winning & drawing/losing) and a great set up to a hard month of footy, which now makes tomorrows outcome a lot more important, a win tomorrow would i believe have a hugh impact on the next 2 games.

If we lose tomorrow I honestly think we will be lucky to get much out of November, if we win tomorrow i get the feeling we will not get beaten by Hearts and who knows what might happen in Glasgow? looking at Novembers fixtures i will be really happy with 3 draws and a win to keep the unbeaten run going, 2 draws a win and a loss would not be the end of the world though, and if we happen to turn Hearts over well thats even better.

Com'mon lets do it!!!