FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Departures before additions

RossP

Inverness Courier link

I don't see us getting in any big offers for our first teamers this xmas window, so I imagine it'll be the fringe players that will be moved on either as a loan or a free transfer.

Gavin Morrison? With Tansey, Davis, Cox, Tudor-Jones and now Foran all pushing for starts in centre mid, I don't think we'll see him again this season.

Nick Ross See above, similar to Morrison.

Shane Sutherland Another who hasn't had the chances due to the form of Tade, Hayes and the potential for a fully fit Doran.

All 3 are young and on deals beyond this season (I think) so it'd be worthwhile looking at loan deals to SFL clubs.

David Proctor Been at the club for quite a number of years, but never likely to be a first pick... and regularly injured. We should be looking at moving him on given the chance I think.

Liam Polworth Too young for a loan deal to Elgin or Clach??

Morrison and surtherland could do with a loan to a first division team get some more experience as both need first team football and I believe both are very talented

Nick I would keep our squad would look a lot thinner without him imo

Proctor please let him go

Polworths wages are probably so low he's not worth shipping out on loan and clach wouldn't pay them anyway

Can't think of anyone else that we could let go on loan or permanently

Edited by lukemackay

I'd like to see Sutherland stay put for the time being. He adds a bit of bite when he comes on that would be missed if he was elsewhere. Ross and Morrison should be loaned out and there's no harm in Polwarth doing the same. Proctor isn't good enough and I wouldn't be sad to see the club lose him.

• Agree 1

cant really understand tel wanting to keep chippendale. i have only seen him for about 15 mins so far. with hayes fit and doran back on the bench yesterday i would let chippendale go and try and get in a centre half. we have hardly been able to play concectutive games this season so far with the same 2 centre backs.

yesterday a left back playing central defender

only rangers,celtic and dundee utd( 1 goal) have scored more goals than us and only dunfermline have conceded more.

stats dont lie, another centre half for me please.

starting to warm a bit to golafart now. he seems to have cut out the " fancy dan stuff" from earlier in the season.

still the funniest thing i have seen this season when we went 2-3 down to united and golafart came over to tel to tell him he would go up front for the remainder of the game. he got the hairdrier treatment along with tel throwing his notebook at his head.

he still dosent attack the ball enough as a centre half for me.

rather than putting his head or foot through the ball sometimes he is trying to chest it down or trying to control head height balls with his feet.

got caught out a few times yesterday ( eg his booking in 1st minute) but second half was better

but then maybe tel needs cover on the wings. if we were to get an offer for a player in the window hayes is probably our only player that other teams may fancy

Meekings and Piermayr are fine for right back. Butcher has already said he intends to bring in another center half so it makes sense to move Proctor on. Imo he wouldve been gone already had he not already had a year left on his contract.

I think out of our own crop of youngster Gavin Morrison is the least likely to get in the side so a loan move may be the best option for him. I dont want Shane or Nick departing. Doran still isnt back to fitness and we dont have many options up front anyway so hope they are both retained.

Also with Davis looking to stay and the fact we already have plenty midfielders is it possible that OT Jones could be shifted?

• Agree 1

Also with Davis looking to stay and the fact we already have plenty midfielders is it possible that OT Jones could be shifted?

its possible but i dont think we should

he is possibly the highest calibre player we have and has the most to prove he will be wanting a move back to the championship and will be trying to earn a spot in the wales squad and should he stay fit would be an excellent asset to us in the second half of the season

also i think the best tansey has played this season were when owain played with him earlier in the season

Nick was a stick on earlier in the season, just like G.Shinnie. Both took a dip in form and went out. Shinnie looks to be getting back and I wouldn't be surprised to see Ross back soon too. Nick's also a good player to have around in that he can play right across the midfield. Sutherland needs to stay. With Foran in the midfield now, we've only got Tade and McKay up front. If Sutherland takes his chance like last season, he could be a real power for the team. Might be an idea for Morrison to drop down the divisions to get a taste of competitive footie.

• Agree 1

Terry and I have been having a long chat about this. Basically the squad isnt big enuff to loan many peeple out and we dont have the spondoolachs to bring anyone else in. At the present time securing a further loan period for Golabart and Davis is a priority and looking at another six month loan or short term contract for a more proven centre back. Chippendale can go if necessitated, Proctor could go out on loan as could Morrison. We have had the most debate about Sutherland who could go on loan with a return clause if injuries bite us aagain.