FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

whats happening with Johnny Hayes?

incafc

All very Rooney esk his house has just sold after he moved on and let's not forget ...... He has no real ties to Inverness and money talks.... I do hope he stays but wish him all the very best if he moves on...

All very Rooney esk his house has just sold after he moved on and let's not forget ...... He has no real ties to Inverness and money talks.... I do hope he stays but wish him all the very best if he moves on...

I thought his gf was from here?

• 1 month later...

Hope he has had the decency to tell Terry Butcher where his future lies to his face. Twitter is not the place to announce to your employers whether you have accepted a contract offer or not IMO

• Agree 3

he ruled it out on twitter aswell as a move to hibs.

i read that there were interest from colchester and hartlepool earlier in the year, i think if he was going to aberdeen something wouldve been confirmed by now. i think its a move to england myself.

Hartlepool , Swindon, Bristol Rovers, or maybe Bristol City as they could afford to use him as a sub !?

Also folks............he hasnt said he is leaving yet ! so still half a chance

If he was staying with us then I think he would have said so by now .... personally I think Rangers (newco) would be a good destination as both sagas have trundled on for so long that I have lost the will to read much more about either topic !

• Agree 2

It is on here that he is in discussions with County (rumour, rumour....) - but more importantly look at that Partick Thistle kit....see it could be worse.... :furtive:

http://thetannerba.com/2012/06/19/tomorrow-could-be-interesting/#more-1585

http://thetannerba.com/2012/06/19/the-2012-2013-partick-thistle-f-c-away-kit-isnt-that-something/

I dunno, where does it leave us? I was thinking it would leave us in the exact same position as it would have done if he signed for anyone else!!!

not really getting it are you D? if he HAS signed for county what does that say for our ambitions as a club? Losing Tokely to them ? fair enough, past his prime, but to lose Hayes to them would signal our intent as being a nothing club in my eyes.

I dunno, where does it leave us? I was thinking it would leave us in the exact same position as it would have done if he signed for anyone else!!!

not really getting it are you D? if he HAS signed for county what does that say for our ambitions as a club? Losing Tokely to them ? fair enough, past his prime, but to lose Hayes to them would signal our intent as being a nothing club in my eyes.

Well, if you will go around with your eyes wide shut! :rolleyes: