FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fans End of Season Evening

CaleyD

post-3-0-96731400-1335565345.jpg

This event is now fully subscribed.

Sorry if you have missed out this time, but keep an eye for other similar events at the start of next season.

The Football Club have teamed up with the Supporters Trust to bring the fans an End of Season get together with a special twist for the kids.

For more information and to book - click here

Unfortunately the Supporters Trust have been unable to squeeze the Tenpin Bowling evening into a tight end of season schedule. However, keep your eyes open on our

website and facebook page as we do intend to hold it around the start of the season instead.

I have just had a look at the numbers for next Monday and it is well on the way to selling out. If you haven't booked, but would like to attend, please do so as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

If you have booked already, you should receive a confirmation e-mail in the very near future

With only 15 spaces left for the Kids Kickaround I expect us to stop taking bookings on that later today, so you need to get in quick if you are planning it.

Spaces for the second part of the evening filing up just as fast and I wouldn't risk hanging about with booking your place at that either.

Kids Kick around is now fully subscribed. Sorry if you have missed out this time, but keep an eye for other similar events at the start of next season

booked and took my 5 year old grandson to the event, totally enjoyed it asking if it is on again next week. excellent evening, all first team squad and tel and mo there mingling with the kids.

warned him in the car on way down not to be cheeky when talking to players, he was mascot last year and after toss of coin ran off and had to be chased by ritchie foran and lifted off the pitch under ritchies arm. so he was warned.

passed him into his group at the start which was allocated to tade and golabart.

next thing tade is shouting jokingly " wheres your grandad i want to see him".

i was pointed to and tade comes over " so you dont like me"

little b###er listens to me too much on a saturday and told tade straight away.

very nice bloke, good crack.

on way down told him that his fav hayes was leaving maybe for aberdeen.

on way home he told me hayes was not leaving.

one of the items tonight was hayes and doran teaching the kids dribbling skills round cones.

he asked doran if hayes was leaving to which he says doran replied " jonny is not leaving he is staying with inverness."

you heard it here first if you want to believe the little b###er.

• Agree 7

A big thank you to all involved in organising this event - the supporters club, supporters trust, club, players, etc. A great evening for those that were able to attend.

Was lucky enough to get my son onto the first session for the kick around with the players, and then myself, wife and son in to the second session in the kingsmills suite for the presentations, etc. Great access to the players, management, etc. and good to get the short Q&A session with Terry, Ritchie & Johnny as well. Unfortunately, Hayes' contract was off limits, but a great event.

Really helps to get the club connecting with the fan base - particularly the kids (as they are the future of the club) - and this event was brilliant at achieving that. Let's hope there's more like it in the future.

• Agree 2

It's been a long hard season, but it's stuff like tonight that remind you why being an ICT fans is about so much more than the football. Kudos to the Supporters Trust and Football Club for coming together to produce an evening that catered for everyone.

• Agree 3

Tonight showed why ICT are like no other SPL club. A great end to a not so great season but have come away from it with my faith restored again. A better bunch of players and staff I don't think you could ask for. Huge thanks to everyone involved with the organisation and running of tonights event.

• Agree 4

What a fab night.! Loved all of it. Just been on twitter and its lovely to see the players all tweeting how much they enjoyed themselves. Im so proud to be a supporter of a great club like ours which looks after the mostly young fans in this way.

Also a special mention to young Marc who looked so proud when he received his own presentation for his charity work.

Question session with Terry, Ritchie and Jonny was good fun. Terry is such a showman with so many stories that he could still be talking now and we would still have been there listening!

Thanks to the ST and club for such a great night.

• Agree 4

Thanks to everyone who was there last night and made it a wonder evening. The kids were brilliant...not so sure adults would have been so eager given the weather...but it didn't seem to bother the youngsters in the slightest.

Credit to the squad who all turned up to take part, even the walking wounded, and made sure that every kid got a chance to meet their favourites.

Special mention to the often overlooked Community Dept who organised, set up and ran the kick-around. To be landed with nigh on 100 kids of all ages and have everything run flawlessly is no mean feat.

Congratulations to the award winners.....

Supporters Trust Player of the Year - Graeme Shinnie

Supporters Trust Young Player of the Year - Román Golobart.

(can someone list the Supporters Club awards as I can't recall them off top of my head, thanks).

Q&A at the end of the night with Terry, Richie and Jonny was as entertaining as the rest of the evening. Trying my hardest to avoid asking the awkward questions, only to have Terry open it to the floor. "Stick with questions from the kids" was my idea, how awkward a question can they throw out there!!! Q1 from the floor "Will Caley get better?"....from the mouth of babes, I really should have known better :lol: Still, the question was answered by all three and fair play to them for their honesty and appreciation of how tough a season it has been for everyone.

Hope Marmadukes new owners got him home safe and well!!!!

• Agree 3

Last night was amazing Marc had a ball, so did my little niece Dana, not sure if this is the right place to put this, maybe admin could move it or start a new thread.

Rob, myself and more so Marc would like to thank Gabby from this wonderful site for the lovely gift he arranged for Marc !!! Marc had no idea he was going to receive his special award. The night before the get together Marc decided he was wearing his suit to be like the lads, he wore his suit and L_G gave him an ICT tie which he is also so proud of !!!! I would once again like to thank Gabby again you are a star !!!!!!

Rob Julie Courtney and mainly Marc !!!!!!! Thank you so much xxxxxx

• Agree 4