FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibs v Dunfermline

Yngwie

Does anybody NOT want the Dunfermline to win this one?

Would be great to have a dramatic last day of the season, with a meaningful game at TCS and a big Hibs away support.

And I'd rather the Pars stayed up because they will be relegation favourites next season, whereas Hibs have the resources to get their act together and be top 6 contenders.

And then there's the bridies.

• Agree 2

I think Dunfermline winning would make our game on Saturday a cracking spectacle

I am hearing that Hearts fans are planning going along to the game tonight in the Pars end to cheer them on, would be good if we could get a few hundred jambos through the turnstiles to potentially watch the hibees relegated. Would offset a potential low crowd given that we cannot finish any higher than 10th

I would certainly like to see Dunfermline win tonight

im realy looking forward to the game tonight.

hopefully another masterclass from jo cardle something about him i love watching. hes a right footed hayes.

would love to see hibs go down only problem is we cant raid them like we can dunfermline if they do.

As things stand at the moment Richard they need seven more goals to overtake us.

Isnt it just three?

If they were to win 0-3 this weekend then we would be on equal goal difference. Not sure how 10th would be settled but if it came down to head to head results then they would pip us to 10th

Edited by Libero

Some rather more trivial matters at stake in ICT v Hibs.

1. A win would make our home points tally greater than our away points.
  2. If we score we won't be the lowest scoring home team in the SPL, Hibs will be.
  3. A draw is needed to match our worst ever points tally (relegation 2008/09), a win takes us above it.
  4. A draw or better is needed to avoid our worst ever goal difference.
  5. If we don't win, we'll have failed to get a single win from 8 matches against the SPL's bottom two teams.

Stick this on yer dressing room wall Terry.

Can't believe Hibs 4th goal was given wasn't even close to the goal line never mind crossing it. Even by standards of Scottish officialdom a howler and a half, lucky for all concerned that it mattered not a jot.

Can't believe Hibs 4th goal was given wasn't even close to the goal line never mind crossing it. Even by standards of Scottish officialdom a howler and a half, lucky for all concerned that it mattered not a jot.

What amazed me more was that the linesman couldnt advise the referee accordingly. Bad enough one official getting it wrong but two of them getting it catastrophically wrong is just embarassing

Forget introducing technology only to clear up goal-line incidents; lets just get the ref replaced by a computer and an adjudicating panel!

Have a group of neutral ex-footballer adjudicators sitting in the stand, they each have access to cameras along the lines of the pitch and a feed into the TV broadcasters cameras and also a keypad with the following buttons: foul, no foul, offside no offisde, goal no goal, yellow card, red card.

Each time all of them hit a buttong on a foul or particular incident an electronic whistle/hooter sounds to indicate an infringement. then an electronic scoreboard can show whether it is a card offence, goal, offside etc

:getmecoat: time for a lie down i think

Some rather more trivial matters at stake in ICT v Hibs.

1. A win would make our home points tally greater than our away points.
  2. If we score we won't be the lowest scoring home team in the SPL, Hibs will be.
  3. A draw is needed to match our worst ever points tally (relegation 2008/09), a win takes us above it.
  4. A draw or better is needed to avoid our worst ever goal difference.
  5. If we don't win, we'll have failed to get a single win from 8 matches against the SPL's bottom two teams.

Mission accomplished on all 5 matters. :cool: