FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Clach v ICT

RossP

I'm sorry, but who is Cooper?

I know we signed RB Raven, CB Warren, CM Draper, GK Reguero (already forgotten his name, apologees to all) and CF Oswell and brough in Pepper too, could someone tell me his postion too please, and Laing, Polworth and presumably our no3 keeper have been promoted from the under 19s

But really, who is Cooper?

All the changes this summer and 20000 miles of distance have me a tad lost.

A big thank you to all you people keeping up with the play and keeping us informed and the reporting afterwards too, it gives us ictaholicks a fix when we cant be there, for whatever the reason, to watch the games ourselves.......much appreciated folks please keep it up.

I too am intrigued by the two mystery names, Novo and Cooper who played last night, enlighten me too please.

Two wins in a row and a clean sheet into the bargain is encouraging regardles of the strength of the opposition.remember they will be trying their guts out to put one overon an SPL side.

I think the omens are good.

Thanks again!

A big thank you to all you people keeping up with the play and keeping us informed and the reporting afterwards too, it gives us ictaholicks a fix when we cant be there, for whatever the reason, to watch the games ourselves.......much appreciated folks please keep it up.

I too am intrigued by the two mystery names, Novo and Cooper who played last night, enlighten me too please.

Two wins in a row and a clean sheet into the bargain is encouraging regardles of the strength of the opposition.remember they will be trying their guts out to put one overon an SPL side.

I think the omens are good.

Thanks again!

I hear Novo is a great fisherman.

• Agree 1

My understanding is that OTJ and Hoggy will be nursed through Pre season, having both recovered from operations, but both are progressing very well. So rather that over strech them and cause a set back, they are just getting them stronger and fitter for now

Warren off injured in 8 minutes and Foran at the back from then. Meekings didn't look too comfortable in the middle either. A better side than Clach would have ripped them apart. Tonight showed how thin on the ground our squad is especially at the back. I agree we need more players especially a couple of reliable defenders, a right winger and at least one striker.

I also think Sutherland and McKay are going to struggle in the SPL again. Shane gives the ball away too often and Billy missed about six easier chances than the one he scored, which he took well.

Pluses were Cooper, Draper and Polworth and Oswell when they came on. Andrew Shinnie and Doran started off well then faded. They just need to get fitter.

Is Owain Tudor Jones injured?

Agree with most of the above. I actually thought McKay was quite good - he certainly put the effort in and Sutherland is quite simply not a winger. Morrison was alright but evidently full back is not his position, Graeme Shinnie was quite good and I was also impressed by the number 2 (Cooper?).

By the way, was Terry Butcher there last night? I saw Maurice Malpas, but I never spotted Butcher.

We have been saying that Shane is pysh on the wing for a long time, i really cant believe that TB still plays him wide! its one of those things that make me think that sometimes Tel has not a clue how to get the best out of some players.

By the way, was Terry Butcher there last night? I saw Maurice Malpas, but I never spotted Butcher.

Yeah, was standing beside me on the terracing behind the Clach dugout.

I was quite impressed by Conor Pepper in the short time he had on the pitch. Bags of pace, always looking for the ball, makes great runs. I can see him pushing for the first team as a direct replacement for Hayes.

Yeah, was standing beside me on the terracing behind the Clach dugout.

I was quite impressed by Conor Pepper in the short time he had on the pitch. Bags of pace, always looking for the ball, makes great runs. I can see him pushing for the first team as a direct replacement for Hayes.

I think he's a centre midfeider by trade but he's still young enough to be changed to a winger by butcher.

At 17/18 aswell the next couple years are important for him in moulding what type of player he will become. Definatly one to watch next season.

And Cooper is? :ponder:

Have yerself a read of the Buckie Fissure thread. It would appear that he is a yoof who is taking an opportunity to show his potential and the "reports" suggest that he will be a welcomed addition to strengthen the squad. I would hope that he is "tested" against Coventry Nil as that may be more of a potential "test". We cant say that TB isnt giving the yoof a chance and Sponge tends to suggest that our "style" is looking more like a passing rather than a hoofing game. My concerns are : In respect of Hogg and Tudor-Jones - I do not feel that you can "nurse" anyone through pre season. These should be "testers". Pepper to replace Hayes sounds a mite optimisitic but he sounds like a capable squad player and potentially the type of second half sub who may unsettle tiring defences. What the feck do we do in regard to a pre match warm up although someone with the background of Warren should know better - or was he injured in a tackle or turned his ankle and was taken off as a preacution. My main concern is, as alluded to by others, that Terry persists with his "Shane on the Wing" theory - I fear that he may regret that stance. But hey - it is early days but gawd do we sound as if we need defensive cover. Pre season is all about fitness, bonding and experimenting but the only real test before Midden is going to be Coventry Nil.