FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibs roll call

PaderbornCaley

Yup I'll be there.

In fact, I just checked the fixture list and, with the exception of the Celtic game, I'm intending on getting to every ICT game from now (yesterday) until the split.

Unless I change jobs of course...

Edited by RiG

Fairways are putting a coach on, still some spaces left if anyone needs a lift there/back pm me and i'll give a contact no.

Me, billy fish, TM4TJ & Pete (TM4TJ jnr) & big stu will be there, hopefully meeting Mantis for a pre match beer - will we see the elusive naelifts at this one?

Fairways are putting a coach on, still some spaces left if anyone needs a lift there/back pm me and i'll give a contact no.

Me, billy fish, TM4TJ & Pete (TM4TJ jnr) & big stu will be there, hopefully meeting Mantis for a pre match beer - will we see the elusive naelifts at this one?

Maybe even Wanderer?

What pub then big man?

Thought about the iona, bit cramped and will be really full of Hibs eh? watched the cup final in there, somebody played sunshine on leith on the jukebox towards the end, by feck not many dry eyes there!