FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

£200 Bill

djh222

the fact is im sure many people have hit it and he is just the unlucky person who broke it 

Aye right.

FFS, the man hit it in a fit of frustration, no big deal, but nobody to blame but himself.  Story ends here surely.

While passion is a good thing, I agree with others that Butcher needs to curb his temper (it's not the first time he's broken stuff, there's a whole chapter in his book dedicated to it!) and keep his anger under control.

In saying that though, he apologised for it and said he'd pay for the damage right after it happened.  Seems a bit much the SFA are coming after almost a week later!

Do you actually think he is depressed about it?

Stuff and nonsense on the part of the beaks. I

If they spent more of their time in attempting to IMPROVE Scottish Football and less time putting down the passionate participants in

the game we would all be better off IMHO.

For example,  the contentious issue of the placing of cameras on the goal line, which is simply a no-brainer to anyone with common sense, is now delayed for another year or so whilst they offer excuses only for non - action.

Neanderthals with nothing better to do than dump on Terry. who can't fight back without incurring another fine presumably.

OMG :happy: 

Goldenballs Beckham :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thank goodness an official at the club cares enough to smash SOMETHING on occasion. That doesn't make him evil fer goodness sake...just a character and a passionate one.

Of course if we change managers for robots then we will have brilliant decisions, always right, but no smashed doors or Perspex and no customers because all the passion and humanity will have been removed from the game.

And he was wearing gloves and came to no harm  so....face it--who cares. He will pay for the damage and we can move on.

.Whew!! That was SOOOOOOOOO scary. :smile:

I bet it was the cheapest of perspex anyway with the lowest of safety ratings, I cant see anyone from Dundee throwing coins higher than the value of 1p so it was probably strength tested to that. So far he hasn't managed to break the stuff at home, so their stuff must be substandard.

Now that Ive seen the damage, if he can do that Im assuming with his fist I bet Adams is glad he shot down the tunnel yesterday

at end of game as I would hate to see what kind of mess his face  would be in today . That said maybe would improve it.

Dont agree with vandalism but frustration can make people do strange things......Just pay up Terry and move on and maybe get

yourself a wee stressball !!!!!