FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Loch Inn..... Barcelona

Fanoffooty

Just thought i'd post this message for all fellow ICT Fans :smile:

This summer i had a lovely holiday in Barcelona ,did all the Tourist things & was delighted to stumble upon a friendly wee Scottish Bar .... The Loch Inn

The Landlord ( Lawson ) is from Edinburgh   (Celtic fan :sad: ) although in saying that ...he was full of admiration for ICT

He asked me to send an ICT Scarf as he wants to hang it on the wall along with his collection

If any ICT fan happens to be planning a trip over any time in the future , you will be treated to a dram on the house ...

Just Quote my name .... Monica :smile:

• Agree 3

Just thought i'd post this message for all fellow ICT Fans :smile:

This summer i had a lovely holiday in Barcelona ,did all the Tourist things & was delighted to stumble upon a friendly wee Scottish Bar .... The Loch Inn

The Landlord ( Lawson ) is from Edinburgh   (Celtic fan :sad: ) although in saying that ...he was full of admiration for ICT

He asked me to send an ICT Scarf as he wants to hang it on the wall along with his collection

If any ICT fan happens to be planning a trip over any time in the future , you will be treated to a dram on the house ...

Just Quote my name .... Monica :smile:

Me and my missus are heading there on the 22nd sept for 5 days! I sure I can find time to sample the goods this establishment can supply.
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hola!   welcome from feckin hot Barcelona. so hot i had to have a few beers with Lawson in the Loch Inn !!!   poor excuse says Freda.

Anyway handed over the signed ICT top to much admiration from the locals and much appreciation from the bar owner Lawson(tim fan ) but a really good lad, got a pic so i will post it when i can suss ouy the spanish feckin keyboard.

Saw the Barca vs Real soc game, and then the biggest firework display i´ve ever seen in my life afterwards.  but hey ho, Sneck is still the best place on the planet,   great to see we managed to beat Dundee, but our form has changed a bit eh !      wont make saturday but all the best ICT   come on ye cALEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh   scarf didnt make it! something about him not able to collect it from PO   no stamp etc,   it might be on its way back to you but Lawson says sorry    try again, he really wants one for the wall behind the bar.

• Agree 1

Hola!   welcome from feckin hot Barcelona. so hot i had to have a few beers with Lawson in the Loch Inn !!!   poor excuse says Freda.

Anyway handed over the signed ICT top to much admiration from the locals and much appreciation from the bar owner Lawson(tim fan ) but a really good lad, got a pic so i will post it when i can suss ouy the spanish feckin keyboard.

Saw the Barca vs Real soc game, and then the biggest firework display i´ve ever seen in my life afterwards.  but hey ho, Sneck is still the best place on the planet,   great to see we managed to beat Dundee, but our form has changed a bit eh !      wont make saturday but all the best ICT   come on ye cALEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh   scarf didnt make it! something about him not able to collect it from PO   no stamp etc,   it might be on its way back to you but Lawson says sorry    try again, he really wants one for the wall behind the bar.

Glad to hear you found The Loch Inn :smile:  I hope Lawson treated you to  drink on the house ! Strange my scarf didnt arrive cos i deffo put a stamp on the parcel ! :sad: I remember cost of postage was £3.50

Edited by Fanoffooty

Excellent ! well done Caley100 :smile:

i've been in touch with Lawson & it seems there was problems at his end with the post , my scarf arrived but he lost his business stamp for receiving parcels ,

Hey ho not to worry ,next time i'm over i'll deliver one personally :smile: