FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

11 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

On the radio tonight already, stealing Robb's Dingwall gig.

The guy has had a shocker and binned due to being utterly crap in management yet gets a gig on national radio giving his advice as an expert pundit just days later. Nepotism rife in the media as the old boys pat each other on the back.

True and ever so depressing! Part of the wider problem with Scottish football as a whole. Give me an Alan Hansen or Roy Keane punditry any day over the Willie Miller’s and Ally McCoist’s of the world any day!!!

Nothing against DD personally, he’s found his right level and place in football. 
bc

Edited by big cherly

Dodds back on the radio today seeming perplexed about why he was punted while Chick Young and but chums wax lyrical about caley being rash and Billy being treated unfair. Also ducking and weaving any acknowledgement or interest into the action at Gayfield.

If Dodds genuinely never saw this coming or thought there were issues then hes clearly as narcissistic and deluded as the rest at the club.

• Well Said 2

7 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Dodds back on the radio today seeming perplexed about why he was punted while Chick Young and but chums wax lyrical about caley being rash and Billy being treated unfair. Also ducking and weaving any acknowledgement or interest into the action at Gayfield.

If Dodds genuinely never saw this coming or thought there were issues then hes clearly as narcissistic and deluded as the rest at the club.

I don't think Dodds is narcissistic (others at the club clearly are) I think he's just pretty clueless.  

• Well Said 1

6 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

In fairness, I'd be a little perplexed if I'd just been handed a 2 year contracts extension a few weeks prior to being dumped, and following the drivel Gardiner spouted in the statement explaining it.

Apparently one of the Directors is covering Ferguson's wage bill, so I'm wondering if was Gardiner's decision to get rid, or if he's just trying to milk some credit for it.  Either way, it fits with suggestions the club were in a position where we couldn't afford to sack him.

Irrespective whether Dodds or his radio chums felt he was harshly treated (they’re all living in an ivory tower), the simple fact is Dunc managed to get a victory with the same group of players, where he couldn’t.

Suck it up Dodds, you put us through some of the most awful matches I ever witnessed in ICT colours. 

Enjoy your half time cuppa with Chic, Willie M and other ‘media stars’ for years to come! 
bc

Edited by big cherly
  • Agree 2
  • Well Said 1

"Irrespective whether Dodds or his radio chums felt he was harshly treated (they’re all living in an ivory tower), the simple fact is Dunc managed to get a victory with the same group of players, where you couldn’t."

Ironically, Dodds team won 4-1 the last time he visited Gayfield in the Championship...:shrug:

• Funny 3

54 minutes ago, tm4tj said:

"Irrespective whether Dodds or his radio chums felt he was harshly treated (they’re all living in an ivory tower), the simple fact is Dunc managed to get a victory with the same group of players, where you couldn’t."

Ironically, Dodds team won 4-1 the last time he visited Gayfield in the Championship...:shrug:

But lost 4-2 on his last visit to Gayfield. 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, DoofersDad said:

He'll be after the Rangers job now that Beale has gone

Hopefully they plump for robbo’s cv and management track record! He managed Derry for a ‘dod’ so thats a plus in his favour!! 
bc 

Edited by big cherly