FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Liam Dalgarno

Was told yesterday Liam has resigned from the Board. I must of missed the Press Release! I emailed him around a month ago and never received a reply so I guess that explains it.

Mr Gardiner is going to run this club into the ground… mark my words.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, CaleyTennis said:

Is this the same Liam bloke that does the after match interviews with the manager 😯?

No. 

This simply cannot be true anyway as the club would have surely kept us in the loop. Communication is always on point. 

• Funny 2

Why on the companies house site is the name Inverness Thistle Fc and Caledonian Fc named rather than Inverness Caledonian Thistle Fc which it surely should be?

It’s just an observation but it’s very odd.

Dougal

1 hour ago, dougal said:

Why on the companies house site is the name Inverness Thistle Fc and Caledonian Fc named rather than Inverness Caledonian Thistle Fc which it surely should be?

It’s just an observation but it’s very odd.

Dougal

Could be wrong, but I think the company was set up before the football club existed. Season's greetings old chum 🥃

Of the three outstanding charges, this looks like it needs an update....

Assignation

Satisfy chargeAssignation on the Companies House WebFiling service

Created
25 January 1996
Delivered
1 February 1996
Status
Outstanding

Persons entitled

• Clydesdale Bank Public Limited Company

Short particulars

Proceeds of the sale of kingsmills park football ground…

19 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Could be wrong, but I think the company was set up before the football club existed. Season's greetings old chum 🥃

Season greetings to you too Mr Mantis and all at CTO even Caley 100 who appears to be morphing into Victor Meldrew as the years pass.

Fat John Skinny John’s Barmy Army

19 hours ago, Yngwie said:

Company was incorporated February 1994. Still doesn’t explain why the name hasn’t been changed since then to match the club’s name, it’s easily done.

Exactly something not right there maybe ICT are not allowed to change the name I wonder? Like I say very odd very odd indeed

Maybe the supporters trust or whatever they call themselves these days can find out

Dougal

I seem to recall it was a deliberate decision to have the names of Thistle and Caledonian in a different order in the Club and team names.  This was an attempt to show that both of the former clubs were of equal importance to the new club.  The team is simply a brand of the club and therefore doesn't need to be the same.  Now that the club is running the women's team, they are another brand of the club.  The women's team could have been called  Highland women and still been an integral part of the club without any of the names "Inverness", "Thistle" or "Caledonian" being in the team's name.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, DoofersDad said:

I seem to recall it was a deliberate decision to have the names of Thistle and Caledonian in a different order in the Club and team names.

Caledonian Thistle comes off the tongue better than Thistle Caledonian.  But I wouldn't be surprised if Jock McDonald was behind the ordering in the company name!

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, dougal said:

Season greetings to you too Mr Mantis and all at CTO even Caley 100 who appears to be morphing into Victor Meldrew as the years pass.

Fat John Skinny John’s Barmy Army

Exactly something not right there maybe ICT are not allowed to change the name I wonder? Like I say very odd very odd indeed

Maybe the supporters trust or whatever they call themselves these days can find out

Dougal

I wouldn’t worry about it.

I seem to recall the restaurant TGI Fridays (Fridays) that they now go by, are actually Thursdays Limited on Companies House.

On 1/4/2024 at 12:51 AM, Fraz said:

No. 

This simply cannot be true anyway as the club would have surely kept us in the loop. Communication is always on point. 

Our communications director has been busy getting a "lifetime achievement award" after standing down as chairman of the Highlands and Islands Media Awards after 32 years.