Our squad next season

4 hours ago, ictchris said:

We must be coming back for pre-season training this week.

I've heard the hall has been booked at the Hilton Community Centre from Wednesday. 

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, Hearach said:

Hearing some of young players been e mailed with offer of contract.

I should think it would be up to the manager to decide who he wants to keep, and I expect he should be speaking to them face to face instead of sending an email! Maybe Ferguson has been replaced with an AI manager, in Gardiner's last 'big idea' to save the club!! :rolleyes:

• Funny 6

MAIN RECORDS:
Seasons | Players | Matches | Managers | Competitions | Opposition Teams
Nations | Programme Covers | Kits | Ticket Stubs
BULK SEASON EDITING:
Referees | Opposition Managers | Attendances | Stadia | League Matches (For Table)
SEASON 2024/2025
No players added

Add New Player

First Name:
Last Name:
Nationality:
(This is the player's declared nationality.
i.e. the country they would play for internationally)
Position (Basic):

• Funny 2

Goalkeepers - None

Defenders - Nikola Ujdur, Remi Savage, Danny Devine, Lewis Nicholson

MIdfielders - Charlie Gilmour, Luis Longstaff

Forwards - Billy Mckay, Adam Brooks

that's our confirmed players for the season.  We might also have Jake Davidson for another year?

Ross MOrrison said in his interview on the podcast that the "young lads" had been offered new deals.  The players we had out on loan last season are

Matthew Strachan - defender, Nairn County

Sam Nixon - defender, Forres Mechanics

Jack Walker - defender, Forres Mechanics

Calum MacLeod - midfielder, Clach

Keith Bray - midfielder, Elgin

Calum Mackay - midfidler, Clach

Robbie Thompson - forward, Spartans

Ethan Cairns - forward, Banks O'Dee

No idea of their ability or potential, other than Bray who looked pretty useful early last season.  All these players are 18 or 19 years old.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ictchris said:

Goalkeepers - None

that's our confirmed players for the season.  We might also have Jake Davidson for another year?

Ross MOrrison said in his interview on the podcast that the "young lads" had been offered new deals.  The players we had out on loan last season are

No idea of their ability or potential, other than Bray who looked pretty useful early last season.  All these players are 18 or 19 years old.

I hope Robbie will be fine for us, although he never got much game time at Spartans, and everybody here and at Elgin rates Keith. What about Lewis Nicolson?

Edited by The Mantis

2 hours ago, ictchris said:

Goalkeepers - None

From what I’ve seen Bray, Walker, Thompson and Cairns are all very good young players who will thrive with the right players around them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tm4tj said:

If anyone goes over to Fort George, can they take a jotter and pencil and take notes please. We have a blank sheet on our Players List for this season.

Thanx

I had time on my hands this morning so….

First stop Fort George and what looked like seven or eight over-weight members of HM Forces labouring round the training area on a boot camp…. but you never know, that might have been it. 😩

Then I thought I’d have a look at the Queens Park track which other clubs have been using. Here a squad of 70+ year olds were making brave efforts to walk or hobble round. So maybe that was the 24-25 squad?😱

But best also check the all weather at the Rugby Club next door since there are going to be a lot of plastic pitches to acclimatise to. It was empty.

I’m sure they could have been plenty other places, but the “usual suspect” venues yielded about as much as recent information from the club has.

• Thank You 1
  • Funny 1