Gardiner and Morrison Out

Like many here I’m sure. We were at the Caley club the night they had their first chat to the fans about their ideas for the club moving forward. Not one thing they said has come to fruition and without doubt I would agree there time is up. Morrison seems to be a decent  guy but he has to be culpable for hiring Gardiner. They seem to have alienated the business community in Inverness and taken us backwards for sure. There was talk about job losses if we go down. The first wage saved should be gardiners and not job losses for the hard working people lower down. I’m ripping just now and scared to say what I really feel. A few drinks from now and it might be different 

• Agree 5
  • Well Said 1

Posted (edited)

Gardiner is not up to the job and needs to fall on his own sword. Morrison has done his best but it just wasn't good enough. Remember there are plenty of rich business men that own part of our club that have stood by and watched this train wreck drive on by. If they have no interest or intention of helping the club then they need to sell up and move on. Gifting there shares to supporters might be a good start. 

Edited by ictbob
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

There was mention of contacting lapsed ST holders next season of which I am one. I will consider purchasing one again next season but only if there is significant change at the top of the club and I will be telling them that if I am contacted. Lets just hope the outcome today will be a watershed moment for OUR club. 

• Well Said 3
  • Funny 1

8 hours ago, Leaky Blinder said:

There was mention of contacting lapsed ST holders next season of which I am one. I will consider purchasing one again next season but only if there is significant change at the top of the club and I will be telling them that if I am contacted. Lets just hope the outcome today will be a watershed moment for OUR club. 

You are not alone on speaking to lots yesterday. I'm not contributing to SG wages anymore 

• Agree 3

With apologies to the Proclaimers !!

When you go will you send back

Some money from the Battery

Take a hike down the A9

And shaft somebody else

I looked at the league table

Tried hard to imagine

The way we felt the day you failed

Across the Highlands and afar

We should'nt have trusted you

We should have told you

But you knew our loyal, sense of timing

Alas we waited too long

GARDINER NO MORE

MORRISON NO MORE

FERGUSON NO MORE

ICT TILL WE DIE

• Well Said 2

It’s all been in turmoil since the battery farm proposal. I really hope this doesn’t get approval as I don’t see this benefiting the club in the long run. It all seems a get rich quick scheme for the main sponsors and Gardiner. There might be a initial cash injection to keep the club debt clear for another season but that’s it.

gardiner to go and take his chickens with him

animated-little-tiny-chicken-dance-t3bur

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, dunco said:

It’s all been in turmoil since the battery farm proposal. I really hope this doesn’t get approval as I don’t see this benefiting the club in the long run. It all seems a get rich quick scheme for the main sponsors and Gardiner. There might be a initial cash injection to keep the club debt clear for another season but that’s it.

gardiner to go and take his chickens with him

animated-little-tiny-chicken-dance-t3bur

Aye Gardiner should cluck off

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, STFU said:

I could put up with Morrison staying but he needs to resign the chair as we need a better leader.

He is certainly not a leader . He employed his mate Gardiner as a way of trying to make a quick buck between themselves . The only times you get Ross Morrison opening his mouth is when he is looking for fans to get behind him Gardiner  and Cameron to try go against Highland Council and approve his battery project so that between them they all can make money and use caley to try gain that support . Good riddance to them all majority of Inverness are well fed up of them all. Not one of them have any interest bar SELF  interest . 

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 1

5 minutes ago, caley1 said:

He is certainly not a leader . He employed his mate Gardiner as a way of trying to make a quick buck between themselves . The only times you get Ross Morrison opening his mouth is when he is looking for fans to get behind him Gardiner  and Cameron to try go against Highland Council and approve his battery project so that between them they all can make money and use caley to try gain that support . Good riddance to them all majority of Inverness are well fed up of them all. Not one of them have any interest bar SELF  interest . 

Think it was Robbo who recommended Gardiner? Was his mate 

9 minutes ago, caley1 said:

. Good riddance to them all majority of Inverness are well fed up of them all...

Unfortunately most of Inverness doesn't have a clue who these characters are, or could care less about them.

That is a large part of our problem in general - we are hardly known in the 'city', and our internal goings on are pure mystery to the general public.

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

On 5/19/2024 at 5:41 PM, Satan said:

Unfortunately most of Inverness doesn't have a clue who these characters are, or could care less about them.

That is a large part of our problem in general - we are hardly known in the 'city', and our internal goings on are pure mystery to the general public.

Our going ons are a mystery to the fans.