FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SPL Passport

Guest dansdad

Guest dansdad

Just picked new season tickets but no SPL passport for my son , anybody no if the scheme is going to be running for the new season ?

What's happening regarding season tickets and the singing section?

we're not sure yet - hopefully we'll hear back from the club at some point shortly...  keep an eye on the boards for information.  you have a wee bit of time before you need to renew....

Just picked new season tickets but no SPL passport for my son , anybody no if the scheme is going to be running for the new season ?

there is a rumour doing the rounds that this may not be in operation next season but i've been in touch with the SPL and am waiting for clarity.... 

fingers crossed....

just for clarification - before any complaining starts about the club not doing this.

The SPL passport is/was an SPL initiative that the majority of clubs signed up for. It was NOT a club initiative and they only have a limited say in its operation or cancellation.

When will the SPL and it's member clubs learn that such initiatives take time to get up and running and show their worth.  Ditching the scheme before it has even had a chance to get off the ground properly is nonsense.

A shame if it has been cancelled it certainly has saved supporters money in the past, but perhaps someone  might suggest that some of the more intelligent clubs might offer a reduced kids ticket if purchased with the adults to encourage a bigger attendance in the away end. We keep on saying encourage kids to attend and they will support for life. It would be nice to see ICT leading the Way I would only suggest it was offered to clubs that had participated in the passport scheme as the clubs that feel that they are bigger wouldn't be interested in cheaper tickets for kids.