FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County, not ICT coaching Inverness Kids

IcyTea

My four year old daughter came home from her nursery school (Smithton) the other day and told me that she had football training from visiting coaches. I asked her if they were Caley Thistle coaches, but to my horror, she said no, Ross County!!

Can someone explain to me why a division 2 team from Dingwall are coaching kids in Inverness and why our beloved Premier League ICT aren't in there promoting themselves and the sport?

Were they Ross County coaches or were they coaches from Ross County who are also involved in the Highland Football Academy?

Doesn't matter which Alex - we should be in ALL the schools in our home patch!

Were they Ross County coaches or were they coaches from Ross County who are also involved in the Highland Football Academy?

Doesn't matter which Alex - we should be in ALL the schools in our home patch!

Yes i agree , Ross County are coaching kids at my childs school & have been for months ,

Surely it would be good business if Caley were to do the same on a regular basis , it would help promote the club & hopefully get a few more youngsters coming to games & supporting their local team ,

Too many Inverness kids support either Celtic or Rangers we need to change that ( i blame a lot of the parents , old die glory hunters !)  has any of these wee "old firm fans" ever had the opportunity to meet their team ?or even been to Glasgow !!

this is not 'news' ..... County have been doing this for years due to their better all round setup in that area. Our youth coaching seems to be centred around (the very successful)  "hotshots" during the various school holidays rather than week in and week out presence at grass roots level.

I am sure TeamICT probably do have a presence week-in week-out but with their website being "temporarily unavailable" for the last year and scant information on the official website its not exactly being marketed to the public !!!