FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Player Sponsorship

Guzz

The draw for Grant Munro's shirt will take place in the Innes before the game against Falkirk on Wed 3rd May.

I will also be looking for sponsorship for next year, existing sponsors will have priority, so start saving!!

I hope we will have the normal good response this year as in previous years. :thumbsup:

As myself and Christe are likely to see you in August/September for some small soiree that is happening on the west coast, count us in for a share. 8)

[will pay you when we are over if this is OK. If not, let me know and I will organise something]

There are a few more shares available for sponsorship of Grant Munro this year at £10 a go.

I am hoping to set up PayPal for payments for those interested. Details to follow soon.

So come on guys (and dolls) this is your chance to give just that little bit more to your club.

Just need a few more sponsors, about 8.

I'll be after you all for some cash soon, so start saving!!

I was going to set up a PayPal account but it does not seem practical as a personal account will not take debit/credit card payments and any other kind attracts charges. So I will e.mail those of you on here with my address so you can send through snail mail if required.

Most people today have paypal accounts (in my experience), if not they are free and easy to set up, I don't think it would prove to be the hassle you may perceive, and once it is done it can be used for various things, not just for sending/receiving sponsorship funds.

GUZZ

I was waiting to see how you were getting on before adding my name. I'll take 2 shares - one for each of the kids.

Alan Grant

Lynn Grant

Cheers

I have set up a link so people can pay Guzz via PayPal - The link below will take you directly to the PayPal Payment page with all the details already entered for you. For those who do not already have a PayPal account who wish to pay using this method a link is supplied to allow you to quickly and easily set up your own PayPal Account.

Pay by Paypal

Thanks to CaleyD for setting up the paypal link.

For those wanting to pay by this method please note that this is a personal account and therefore any payments sent by credit/debit card will incur a charge. It would therefore help if you could transfer from a paypal account.

Anyone not withing to pay by this method let me know and I will send you my address.