FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What's the dopiest, daftest thing you've ever done

The Mantis

HEHEEEEEE Buffy ....my trick is saying dafty things

Only therer in Spain last week did i say a daft thing what i meant to say was there are loads of Brits here but me being me said "Rob there are loads of Spanish in Spain you know " i wondered what was wrong when he was rolling around the ground laughing !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

friend of mine was on a works night out round about merry xmas a good few years ago.

few drinks and thought it was time to head home but realised they were a bit hungry.

over to dennis's in wells street and asked for a take-away to be delivered - and could they go with it....

and they did!! :015:

friend of mine was on a works night out round about merry xmas a good few years ago.

few drinks and thought it was time to head home but realised they were a bit hungry.

over to dennis's in wells street and asked for a take-away to be delivered - and could they go with it....

Simple, yet brilliant,how come eh never thought of that....  :029:

Simple, yet brilliant,how come eh never thought of that....  :029:

you prob never thought of it HD cos you're a boy...  :004:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

that truly is genius, will have to remember that one.

most daftest thin i ever done hmmmmmmmmm

well firstly there was trying to drink a litre bottle of a certain blue label vodka in the mid afternoon in arizona in august. (not pretty)

drinking to much local brew on a works trip to Romania and waking up with a lump the size of a tennis ball on my head, minus all my gizzits

volunteering for every job going at work, includng the ones that involve getting moartard

hmmmm numerous lady related ones that aint gettin a mention here( This is a famly forum after all :014:)

oh i could probably go on all night LOL

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm...

I was back home this weekend for a birthday party, was a wee touch merry and decided to walk thru an (un-named) Inverness bar in my boxers.  :023:

Later on in the evening (well the wee small hours) I heard a brilliant quote that will stay with those of us at the party for many years "Steven - get out of the f**king washing machine!"

What makes it even funnier was it was my mum who said it.  :rolleyes02: