FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gordon Strachen

Doofer

He has said that it was nearly impossible to play football at fir park against gretna as the pitch was uneven and the ball was out of shape. Now correct me if i am wrong, but werent gretna playing on the exact same pitch with the exact same ball. I dont here them complaining. I think that GS should just shut up and get on with things and except that sometimes teams are not going to be the walkover he expects

EWS you're completely right - i heard the interview with GS after the game and it was Chico Young who mentioned the ball - GS just agreed with him.  The comments are as you say out of context and as for the suggestion that gretna even tried to play football...  :007:

We moan about the lack of characters in the game then when we get some we moan that they moan...  :007:

:crazy07:

comes across as an arrogant little turd

Sorry mate, that's a duh moment!

As above, brings a bit of colour - red - to the game, and can frequently be downright humourous.

dont  disagree that he can be humourous, just think he can also be arrogant and disrespectful to the opposing team sometimes.

Gordon Strachan is a moany wee prick.

We never heard about the difference in spending between Gretna and Celtic before the weekends game yet he was all to happy to blabber on about the difference between Shakthars spending and Celtics spending saying "This is what we're up against" prior to their Champions league qualifier.

Perhaps before the next Celtic game against Falkirk, ICT or Killie they can ask him the same question and whether the rest of us can ever realistically expect to compete with Celtic given the huge difference in spending.

I doubt the little cretin would happily answer that question.