FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Duncan as Captain

Guest macgint71

Guest macgint71

Does anyone else think that Russell Duncan would make a good captain. I feel that by handing it over to someone else then maybe we would see the old Grant Munro with a little less pressure off his shoulders.

not for me im afraid

i personally think that it should be a defender.

i also think that russel has improved a lot as a plaer this year but he would be pushed a little to far with the captaincy

i agree with ihe that russel's backchat has been bad this year

i also think that grant will come good again, once he has a solid defence around him again with some older heads init

I think Munro is an excellent captain, and once we get that defence sorted out, he'll come right into his own.

I love Russelldinho, but he's a bit hot headed to be Captain, and might not be able to get up to his usual tricks if he was - watch what he does before he takes his next free kick, a huge gust of wind seems to appear and blow the ball 10 yards on!  :015: :clapping03: :015:

Mrs PB

I agree that Duncan should not be captain because he is a bit too mouthy for my liking.....Id take the captancy from Granty as i think he is feeling the pressure and not performing as well as he did last season......maybe someone like Wilson or Tokely.

I'd give it to one of the ball boys.

Seriously though, I've never understood the need for a Captain on the park when you have a Manager on the touchline capable of shouting orders on to the park.  Aside from that, if you take away the armband then a natural leader will shine through anyway.