FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Upcoming gigs

Pele_Is_God

2nd December - Manics at Aberdeen Music Hall

9th December - We Are Scientists at The Ironworks

:001:

It's going to be rare!

Add in Funeral For A Friend in Dundee on the 17th of December, Jimmy Eat World sometime in February and also Paramore & New Found Glory in the same month as well. Braw stuff!

havent actually got tickets yet, posting this in the hope that Weez might actually get the hint to buy tickets for my Xmas  :004:

I saw the sex pistols on their last reunion tour and thought they were actually very good, even better than the Stiff little fingers who supported them.

Had the misfotune of seeing Take that in belast with weez last month, and have tickets for runrig in december too. Just found out today she's also bought tickets for Boyzone in june. But got a feeling i'll be working  :023:  :004: :003:

Went to see the pogues in glasgow 2 years ago and was so looking forward to it, but was very disappointed by the shambolic figure that is Shane MacGowan. The band were excellent, but Macgowan disappeared for 15 minutes at a time whilst always clutching his bottle think it was Martini.

But as my pal said, at least  we saw the genius before he kills himself!

Went to see the pogues in glasgow 2 years ago and was so looking forward to it, but was very disappointed by the shambolic figure that is Shane MacGowan. The band were excellent, but Macgowan disappeared for 15 minutes at a time whilst always clutching his bottle think it was Martini.

But as my pal said, at least  we saw the genius before he kills himself!

I saw them 3 years ago and they were amazing, missed 2005, last year was a bit dubious but bad sound did not help - they played "Waxie's Dargle" and it sounded so bad that my friend and I (both diehards who saw them back in the day) both failed to recognise what it was initially...  The jury is still out on whether we will make the pilgrimage this year!

• 2 weeks later...

Idlewild and The Twilight Sad in Moshulu, Aberdeen, on Sat 29th Dec.

Seen Idlewild about 15 times in the last 10 years or so, but really looking forward to the Twilight Sad again  :021: