FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rooney's Right Foot

Guest LiviLion

I was listening to 5live tonight and dont the english worry so many callers are already making excuses for losing the wc its great

:D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yesterday we lost a manager today perhaps the World Cup?

And they wonder why people in Scotland hate the media in England, sorry Britain.

But that quote really is fantastic... made my morning!

It appears we have not heard the last of Owen's foot either :lol:

My foot does not feel right," Owen told the News of the World. "I felt something go after 10 minutes. But it's not the kind of pain I experienced when I needed a second operation.

"I will have to go and see the surgeon. Until then I don't know how serious it is. It doesn't feel perfect.

"Is it pain? I don't know how to explain it. There is a numbness there.

Riveting stuff.... :nuts:

Guest Sam

Even more amusing is the suggestion that Rooney may be sleeping in an oxygen tent to help speed up the recuberation period!

• 3 weeks later...

They were doing a piece on the sports section of the local news over here last night about the world cup .... they were talking about certain teams chances, although mention of the Italians was more to do with their official D&G suits rather than their chances !!

When it came to talking to people on the street, they ignored every team except England in interviews with the public. It seems that the Canadian England supporters are expecting nothing less than a world cup win .....

However, the really funny (and portrayed as arrogant) part of the segment came at the very end when they revealed that England officials have already organised a 'victory party' for the 10th July - the day after the final !!! - arrogant swines I say, I say arrogant swines (the media and officials I mean, not the normal English people) ~Clicky~