FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richie to leave..?

Johnboy

Guest freddie4

I must have misheard then as I was under the impression he wasn't being offered a new contract by us.

All i can say is Brew wants him to stay. Sorry, not meant to be poetic... :023:

Richie doesn't want to leave this area. His girlfriend runs a successful business here and they are happy and settled. I believe he wants to stay at TCS and I also believe the deal is that if he proves himself as a first team member he may be offered a new contract before the end of the season.

Richie doesn't want to leave this area. His girlfriend runs a successful business here and they are happy and settled. I believe he wants to stay at TCS and I also believe the deal is that if he proves himself as a first team member he may be offered a new contract before the end of the season.

That's my understanding of the situation also.

He has been a standout at reserve games recently.

I do believe he has something to offer us driving hard through the middle at tiring defences and unleashing a ferocious shot into the bargain.  I am aware he is not top of your Xmas card list kencar but weakness aside, on footballing terms, a handy guy to have in the squad.

Richie never went to Yoevil for any trial. That was Deano. Richie was asked if he would be interested. He thought about it and decided he wants to stay. He hadn't been played initially because he was injured for a fair part of last season, then he was suspended for a time and now he's trying to build his match fitness, unfortunately the reserves had a long break and theres only been three games he could, and did, play in.

Guest Aboynamedsue

Has anyone informed Richie that this years Rock Ness tickets are now on sale ?

Available online also at HMV or Mania  :rotflmao: