FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ZIbi Leaves ICT!

ICTFCkev

Apparently He Was Spotter Playing For Werder Bremen Earlier Tonight    :023:

even zibi isnt as bad as tim weise he was sh***.

the 1st :029: :029: :029: . even he cld get a game for bremen after that  :023: :023:

I think Zibi gets a bit of a hard time of it on here. :018: He only actually made one mistake for us. :024:

Sounds like he's been outstading in the reserves. Hopefully he'll get the chance to prove the moaners wrong at some point.

I agree with that.  Having said that, I'm generally pleased with Fraser's progress, but Zibi, as you said, only had one outing in the first team, and admittedly, made a hash of it, but the stick he takes is way over the top.  Look at the howlers England goalkeepers have made in recent months, Carson/ Robinson for example, and these guys are probably earning 20/30 times what Zibi earns. 

He may have made only one mistake for us, but I saw him making enough at Easter Road when he was playing regular first team football to ever want him to play unless both Michael Fraser's legs fall off.

A fact that plays in my mind over and over again is that for a long period Zibi was Hibs number 1.

Now don't get me wrong, I batted for Fraser when no-one else was (Kilmarnock, Aberdeen) and I think he could turn out to be the best keeper to ever play for this club.

Im just making the point that I am less concerned about Zibi as back-up than others.

Guest eliza

Zibi came to ICT with an obvious lack of confidence (no wonder - with all the comments from here and elsewhere) but our Manager must have seen his potential and, slowly but steadily, Zibi has regained much of his confidence in our Reserves team with some fine performances and some really good saves from "named" players.

Having seen him play most of the ICT Reserves games, I think Zibi has done very well for one with so much "unwelcome baggage", and seems to be gaining in confidence with quite a few clean sheets, resulting in the Reserves being near the top of their League - mainly due, in my opinion, to a very strong but predominately young defence.

Give Zibi a break - all goalies have their "moments" - let's hope Zibi doesn't have any more whilst wearing an ICT shirt.

• 2 weeks later...