FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Our Internationalist

Guest eliza

Well done Johnboy a work of genius. I am sorry for you that Marius played well for Romania and scored it is obvious it is the last thing you wanted. I knew before I even logged on that you would be putting a negative on his performance. I don't have the time or the inclination but if I did a clicky with any positive post on any subject it would be a pretty small one

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was across at the match. Marius played very well and apart from his goal played a major part in the 2nd goal. He was given a rating of 8 in most of the papers over here which was the highest any Romanian player received

Delighted to hear that. It shows you what a difference it makes when you have good players and a good coach around you.

Some of the nonsense written about him on this forum from certain posters is grossly unfair. What has the guy ever done to deserve it? Despite his international caps and reputation he has done nothing but get his head down and work hard from the moment he arrived and if you speak to any of the current squad they can tell you that he's fitted in well.

Regardless of personal opinions etc. Marius is not the problem at this club.....

Well said James, I agree with you 100%

Well done Johnboy a work of genius. I am sorry for you that Marius played well for Romania and scored it is obvious it is the last thing you wanted. I knew before I even logged on that you would be putting a negative on his performance. I don't have the time or the inclination but if I did a clicky with any positive post on any subject it would be a pretty small one

Sorry Stevico...

Marius to me is no more than a very useful squad player, who does have undoubted skills and has had some decent strikes for us...

I have commented on him positively in the past...

The point is there are around 20 other players who reguarly feature in our first team squad...

Just for once... Could you maybe try and mention one of them in a post apart, from you know who..?

Are you really so blinkered you only ever see one player on the field when Caley are playing..?

Johnboy, you are entitled to you opinion whether you think marius is a good or bad player really doesn't bother me. What bothered me today was I was just letting those that wanted to know how marius did and even that brought out a dig,could that be because deep down for whatever twisted reason you really didn't want him to do well .

And frankly what I post is none of your business

Johnboy, you are entitled to you opinion whether you think marius is a good or bad player really doesn't bother me. What bothered me today was I was just letting those that wanted to know how marius did and even that brought out a dig,could that be because deep down for whatever twisted reason you really didn't want him to do well .

And frankly what I post is none of your business

I'll say it one more time, Stevico.... Then I promise I'll hit the "ignore" button for your posts which I'm sure will please you...  :rolleyes02:

If you are going to visit and contribute to a Caley Thistle supporters' website, can you just try, even just once, to make a post  that isn't directly connected with Marius..?

Come on guys, there's room for all views and posters here, including people who have particular areas of interest within the world of ICT.

And Stevico is certainly not the only poster with a Marius obsession!

But an ICT player scoring an international goal in a game between 2 highly ranked countries is certainly worthy of discussion.  :022:

Come on guys, there's room for all views and posters here, including people who have particular areas of interest within the world of ICT.

And Stevico is certainly not the only poster with a Marius obsession!

But an ICT player scoring an international goal in a game between 2 highly ranked countries is certainly worthy of discussion.   :022:

It was a superb goal, Yngwie... but I reckon you could have nodded that one in with it in equal aplomb.....  :023:

Stevico

I don't want to appear churlish or nuffink but why do you so frequently say to posters who disagree with you "in any event it's none of your business what I post".

You said that to me recently in response to one of my always mild replies and I can't help musing..."well, if it is none of the business of other posters on here what you post what is the point of posting at all?"

Now act out of character please and reply poste-haste. Hoch! Hoch!

Failing which I am open to receipt of a snail mail reply --you can send it to the Scarlet Pimple  c/o Poste Restante, Vancouver, B.C.. Canada. Hoch ! Hoch!  :015:

Marius was absolutely outstanding today. well done  :clapping03: :clapping03:

No he wasn't. Usual some good tuches, one good shot and a heck of a lot of posing. Overpaid, undermotivated mercenary.

No one is bigger than the club.

:rotflmao: did you see the game today? if he had 11 players putting in a shift like him we'd have won. away and raffle yoursel

Guest neksor

A class act who is head and shoulders above any of our other players.

Are there anymore we can wing in from Romania?

neksor

A class act who is head and shoulders above any of our other players.

I agree 100%.  And yet I find it unbelievable that there are so many of our fellow posters who can't wait to see the back of him.  I guess they blame him for some of the 'so-called' back room unrest, and breaking our wage structure.  What a load of bollox.  Wyness, when on loan from Hearts was probably on double most of the other players in his take home pay as Hearts were still paying a good percentage of it. But there was no hue and cry about that. If there are any players who grudge Marius his wages they should take a long look at themselves, and perhaps grumble about it when they have the number of international caps he has. They should feel priviledged to be in the same team as him.

I would love to see him still with us next year, but I fear pressure to sell him might be too great to resist.