FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MARIUS NICULAE

As my old mucker Aristotle once said "One swallow does not make a summer, neither does one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of happiness does not make a person entirely happy

And he has been poor overall this season - especially away from home, has damaged the club spirit and is not worth the wage he is getting.

I actually find it baffling in general that certain members of the team are so much applauded when they have done virtually nothing. I have nothing against Marius (other than his lack of goals), but what is so magic about him? Deano is another one. What's the big deal? Why isn't there, for example,  a Ross  :015: McBain fan club?

Guest stevico64

Stevico's online at the moment...

What news of Marius's injury oh wise one....?

Just took a knock in training on Friday, nothing serious just a dead leg, thought he would make it on Sat but not to be,

I actually find it baffling in general that certain members of the team are so much applauded when they have done virtually nothing. I have nothing against Marius (other than his lack of goals), but what is so magic about him? Deano is another one. What's the big deal? Why isn't there, for example,  a Ross  :015: McBain fan club?

Marius is full of skill.  I don't think he's the goalscoring Dargo/Boyd/Deuchar player but, these kind of players would score a **** of a lot more if Marius was alongside him.  More Beardsley than Lineker.  For ICT's 4-2-3-1 line-up, Marius could be in the 3 attacking midfielders.  Trouble is, only Wyness could lead the attack then (but lack of matches means I don't know if he's capable anymore - though I suspect he is).  Otherwise it's Bayne (again, more of a target man than striker), McDonald (never seen him) or McAllister (not good enough and more of a winger for me).  Or Imrie (never seen him as a centre forward).

Guest birdog

I have nothing against Marius (other than his lack of goals),

ICT Top scorers:

3 Dennis Wyness, 5

2 Don Cowie, 8

1Marius Niculae, 9

Yep you are right TCJ, it is shocking that a midfielder who's wages are half as much as our proven international striker is only one goal behind.

I have nothing against Marius (other than his lack of goals),

ICT Top scorers:

3 Dennis Wyness, 5

2 Don Cowie, 8

1 Marius Niculae, 9

From how many appearances?

And Cowie is a midfielder recently rehabilitated from living in a caravan, Niculae is an international striker...

Ross McBain. ??

I'm not debating whether Cowie has had a good season or not, I'm simply saying that to say your top scorer has a lack of goals is simply not true!!!

And is anyone gonna tell me WHEN Marius stuck of for Blacky?

A guy at work told me that he had acted as the middle man in getting Brewster & Black talking again

Ross McBain. ??

He scored our first goal ! :rotflmao:

why does everyone go on about Deno??

he was rubbish!!

is anyone else supporting Romania in the European cup because Scotland ain't in it (cos of a rubbish ref)??

Because of a rubbish ref??  Also why would we support Romania?

Deano wasn't given to much of a chance so you can hardly day he was rubbish!  Although you did change your mind about Brew within like an hour the other day?!! :029:

we have to support Marius!!

I still think he was rubbish!!

We can hope he does well, so better publicity is brought to the club but we don't have to support Romania! :029:

You still think he was rubbish... i thought you would've changed your opinion by now!

Good for Marius then getting Brew to grow up and solve a dispute for once...

And I'm supporting Romania if Marius goes to Euros, and Spain if not, cos I'm a Liverpool fans and have a spain top with Luis Garcia on the back! (not literally or it would be quite difficult to wear)

A guy at work told me that he had acted as the middle man in getting Brewster & Black talking again

I'm very surprised none of the conspiracy theorists have been along to suggest that this was a stunt set up by Savage to boost Niculae's image further.  :017: