MARIUS NICULAE

I actually find it baffling in general that certain members of the team are so much applauded when they have done virtually nothing. I have nothing against Marius (other than his lack of goals), but what is so magic about him? Deano is another one. What's the big deal? Why isn't there, for example,  a Ross  :015: McBain fan club?

Ross McBain. ??

He scored our first goal ! :rotflmao:

According to the announcer at Fir Park  :015:

Guest andyjag

What's with all the conspiracy theory about Marius and Ian Black anyway? I don't have a problem with Marius being on a higher wage-it shoes the ambition that the club has now (even if it's not being matched with results just now!), he's worth every penny of Orion's sponsorship cash as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully he'll have a good Euro 2008 (and, yes, I WILL be supporting Romania!) and create lots of good publicity for us. Hids touch is sublime, and he definetly created goals for us (I'm thinking about before he broke his SPL scoring duck). The fact he came here (and, despite the cash, I'm sure he could have got the same, or more, somewhere else) means something, especially when Inverness seems like the North Pole to some central belt footballers! He wouldn't have been picked for the Romanian squad if he wasn't playing well for us!

I like Ian Black as a player, but Brewster's point about drawing a line under the incident and concentrating on the football is spot on. I don't know what went on, and I don't really want to!

Lastly, the thought of one of our players playing at Euro 2008 should make all ICT fans proud (I feel a Romania top with 'Niculae' on the back finding it's way into my wardrobe!).

Respect to Marius for being ICT's 1st current international striker and 2nd international gaolscorer (I haven't forgotten about Richard's golden goal in the Gold Cup for Canada!)  :021: