FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Message To Marius

YOU actually are beginning to look as if you could gel into this club?

You are actually looking fit and eager and fighting for the cause.

You are a class, albeit rather immobile, player and you could prosper if played in the proper system and do as you are feckin told.

You will not make it at a higher level and you may not get a first team game on a regular basis elsewhere.

You have lost your sugar daddy - can you hack it or follow blindly.

YOU have been feckin manipulated.

SO - can you drop your wage, stay and possibly prosper ?

I, believe it or feckin not, sincerely hope so - but only if you TRULY become one of the lads.

Comments ?  :024:

From what I hear he is a very personable character but there are behind the scene splits about his wage and his standard of performance - and the fairness in rregrad to that _ I was referring more to the divide support - and even I am changing - he has to play as an out and out forward - on the last man - in an area where he can score, use his class and forget the days of yore when he COULD track back and get back in a position to finish it. He has to accept his flaws.

He has to be an ICT example to the fans - and then he could have another 3-4 SPL seasons in him and COULD become a legend.

playing as the out and out striker that's where he played for romania and with great effect

The difference with him playing for romania with great effect was that he never had the misfortune of having Russell Duncan misplacing pass after pass after pass to him  :029:

Yep. That and the fact that when he plays for us he generally has no one within 30 yards and we continually pump balls 60 yards for him to get pasted by 3 massive defenders. Personally I think the guy probably can play at  a higher level but I hope he doesn't and stays here because we've never had anyone like him.  Its not his fault the club is a sham off the pitch.

Guest neksor

IHE does not approve of violence on the park.

Why does he show extreme violence in the clip attached to his posts?

Who agrees it should be removed?

Guest stevico64

Perhaps I am talking utter garbage as the eejits with the Romanian blindfolds on dont seem to be commenting on this thread.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Here I might be an wearing a blindfold but object to be called an eejit :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

My message to Marius would be an apology for the way in which so called "professional businessmen" have fecked up so badly when it comes to the basic principles of management and turned your signing into a bit of a circus.

- They failed to control fan expectations by touting you as the man who would single handedly take us to the top 6.

- They failed to manage the changes with the rest of the squad which resulted in your signing being seen as undermining their worth to the club.

- They have failed in their attempts to spin the whole wage issue.

You've done nothing wrong, you get on well with the vast majority of the squad, your liked by the vast majority of the fans and you've kept your head down and got on with doing your part as a player.  For that you should be applauded.

Perhaps I am talking utter garbage as the eejits with the Romanian blindfolds on dont seem to be commenting on this thread.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Here I might be an wearing a blindfold but object to be called an eejit :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I wasnt referring to you - ya eejit.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Good post Don  :clapping03: plus They were determined to play the system around you instead of vice versa.

You will not make it at a higher level and you may not get a first team game on a regular basis elsewhere.

Ehh? How will he not? How did you come to that decision?!  He already has. I think he would prosper in a better team. To say a proven international can not make it at a higher level than Inverness is just plain daft and very biased.

PS. Don't have a blindfold of any sort!

Ehh? How will he not? How did you come to that decision?!  He already has. I think he would prosper in a better team. To say a proven international can not make it at a higher level than Inverness is just plain daft and very biased.

A PROVEN INTERNATIONAL ?? - One "friendly" cap in the last five years !! - it is about TODAY not yesteryear. I am simply saying that he has lost the required pace and movement to play at a much higher level on a "regular" basis - I would suspect that he would be a "squad" player in a more illustrious team. I just couldnt see him surviving in the English Prem or any of the other top European leagues. I am actually suggesting that he stays where he is and we look to buy players who fit into a system to accomodate him and use him to his CURRENT strengths.

If he does get into the Romanian squad whilst performing as he does with ICT - is he not on a winner ??

Guest stevico64

If he does get into the Romanian squad whilst performing as he does with ICT - is he not on a winner ??

Yes without a doubt, lot of debate whether Marius has been good for the club, one thing is for sure the move has been ggod for Marius, in International wilderness for 5 years and only playing regulary has got him back there

A PROVEN INTERNATIONAL ?? - One "friendly" cap in the last five years !! - it is about TODAY not yesteryear. I am simply saying that he has lost the required pace and movement to play at a much higher level on a "regular" basis - I would suspect that he would be a "squad" player in a more illustrious team. I just couldnt see him surviving in the English Prem or any of the other top European leagues.

As you might say yourself, "what utter garbage".  Most English Premiership sides rotate their stars regularly and therefore they are all, in effect, squad players.  You use the term as if it means, 'not quite up to the job'.    

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: That is your misperception - fer fecks sake you can now read my feckin mind. And the only Prem teams that utilise a squad rotation system are basically the top four - and now Utd and Chelsea tend to play their "squad" players in the "lesser" competitions. Most of the others play as close to their first team choices most of the time. I honestly dont think that he would "survive" in such competition due to his weaknesses. I sincerely hope that he stays with ICT and lowers his wages. He may continue to prosper here but may dull into the background if he tries to "move up".

How many times have you actually watched Marius play this season by the way ? 

So you have never seen him perform away from home - the defence rests.  :sillywave:

As I have always stated the class and the quality are obvious - the performance is often lacking - although improving.

Hey Stevieco - Have you noticed that since I have been more positive about Marius and calmed down the wind ups - I am getting more feckin stick.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Guest birdog

Hey Stevieco - Have you noticed that since I have been more positive about Marius and calmed down the wind ups - I am getting more feckin stick.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

There was this young shepherd once who got all lonely and bored watching his sheep so he decided to get his mates to come and see him by shouting "wolf wolf".......................