FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

INS AND OUTS

Hot off my e-mails:

It wont be David Sutherland but it will be Tulloch influenced - It may be Geordie - he is the fave - but it could be another Tulloch ICT faithful.  :024:

Robbo looks as if he is heading fer the Director of football job.

There will be a proper manager recruitment and Selection process as Brew and Malky follow Savage - and may even include one of my previous wind ups - if the money is fortcoming.

Smith will be offski - Grasser may move in to that position - if he beats me at the interview.  :001:

Niculae is out of his wag structure unless he does the rightful thing and joins the club properly.

There will be a lot more surprises before the end of the season ?

Hot off my e-mails:

IHE, Surely a man with your insight to the inner politics of ICT would know that Robbo has no chance of joining the club in any capacity as long as David Sutherland has the majority control.  Or is it just another wind up that we must decipher  :017:

Finger on the pulse.......... :rotflmao:

Hendry.......

JJB..............

Aquifer.......

etc............

etc...........

yawn............. :33:

Quelquefois je ne peux pas croire comment inintelligent vous pouvez ?tre - je suis la voix des gens mais je dois d?guiser ma connaissance int?rieure par moments pour prot?ger mes sources - Se r?veillent et sentent du caf

Hot off my e-mails:

IHE, Surely a man with your insight to the inner politics of ICT would know that Robbo has no chance of joining the club in any capacity as long as David Sutherland has the majority control.  Or is it just another wind up that we must decipher  :017:

Yes I know where you are coming from but the potential deal, in view of Savage's departure, is rumoured to be that Orion still wish to exert an influence on the club - I am told that this could result in a reduced but sponsorship continued deal to maintain Niculae and a continued influence on the management of the club - Robbo could well be that influence and he has practically been given a position prior to this week - but DS would not give him the managers post so moves him into the Director of Football role - one which Grasser and CC do not wish to be involved in but both wish to stay at the club - It is a bit of boardroom politics and behind the scenes collusion / bartering.

Doesn't sound too ridiculous to me.  I believe the Orion sponsorship of Niculae was paid 'up front'.  Funnily enough this was around about the same time as Orion acquired a 12% shareholding valued at around ?275,000. Coincidence? Maybe!  Although David Sutherland isn't on the current board and may not wish to return to the role of chairman, he remains the largest shareholder and with that still carries a great deal of influence.  I just hope it all gets sorted out soon for the good of the club.

Guest birdog

Hot off my e-mails:

It wont be David Sutherland but it will be Tulloch influenced - It may be Geordie - he is the fave - but it could be another Tulloch ICT faithful.  :024:

There will be a proper manager recruitment and Selection process as Brew and Malky follow Savage - and may even include one of my previous wind ups - if the money is fortcoming.

Smith will be offski - Grasser may move in to that position - if he beats me at the interview.  :001:

Niculae is out of his wag structure unless he does the rightful thing and joins the club properly.

Dont forget... Robbo lives in Inverness.

So he's home to sort 'things' out, so he goes to a football match...so what

So he should pay to sit on the cold hard plastic like the rest o' us. :tic01:

New Director of football maybe?

I have no contacts amongst the higher echelons at TCS and I post a heap of sh1t most of the time but even I can come up with the odd speculative post which comes to fruition. I just don't trawl through all my old posts, pick out the good guesses and pass them off as insider info :023:

Guest birdog

Quelquefois je ne peux pas croire comment inintelligent vous pouvez ?tre - je suis la voix des gens mais je dois d?guiser ma connaissance int?rieure par moments pour prot?ger mes sources - Se r?veillent et sentent du caf?.

Did Carter USM have inside info on IHE when they wrote these lyrics?

He is the People's poet and all the people know it

They've read his pulished stories in public

lavatories

In town and country locals he's Mr. Antisocial

I have no contacts amongst the higher echelons at TCS and I post a heap of sh1t most of the time but even I can come up with the odd speculative post which comes to fruition. I just don't trawl through all my old posts, pick out the good guesses and pass them off as insider info :023:

You just stick to the odd speculative post success - I will adhere to my 70-80 % success rate.

Guest birdog

Guest birdog

Not this season. Wind ups have been the old ones and a few to irritate specific individuals. The disarray has led to me being more serious - Cant wait fer the season to finish.

I feel exactly the same roll on August with a fresh start and hopefully a team and management who have gelled into something which we can have pride in again.

im not sure if its greg or gordon/fraser but this is the guy who will be taking over! Sutherland wants to be involved but does not want to be chairman therefore this fraser guy will basically be a puppet.

Grassa will be away soon to clach and urquhart will take his job IF he accepts as he has HAS been offered the role.

as for the robbo rumours i have no clue  :024:

im not sure if its greg or gordon/fraser but this is the guy who will be taking over! Sutherland wants to be involved but does not want to be chairman therefore this fraser guy will basically be a puppet.

Grassa will be away soon to clach and urquhart will take his job IF he accepts as he has HAS been offered the role.

as for the robbo rumours i have no clue  :024:

an article in the front of the courier states that Robbo has been appointed business development  manager for orion now while he tries to "expand his managment experience into the business world"

Me head is spinning--between moving my lips to translate IHE's predeliction for dreams and coffee and reading that Grassa is going to Clach I fear that the world is going round in circles or summat.

To CLACH?---WITH ATTENDANCES OF 400?? Best wind-up of the fast-fading season.

The only ray of light on the horizon is the fact that I remember now in one of my dreams that I met IHE once at the Court of Louis 14th and we had a lovely conversation.I found him to be a terribly engaging man-- he wooed and won and became engaged to half the ladies of the Court.

IHE--" Aha, ze elusive  Scarlet Pimpernel ,eh?"

S.P. --in disguised French "Ja vohl mein herren", comment allez-vous et qui est tu?"

IHE.." Je suis le'homme avec les visages de milles . Aimez-vous moi?"

S.P.  Pees-off, IHE, je ne pas comme cela. Je suis straight as ze die. N'est ce pas?" (Get the message?)

Pass the smelling salts.And hope that Charles does not see this or he will be completely unable to resist another comment I am sure. Eh.....Charles? :015:

• 2 weeks later...