FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brora v. ICT

RossP

I had planned on going until I saw the distance it is from Elgin! Petrol prices caused a re-think on that plan  :33:

Anyways, I'd imagine the likes of Esson, perhaps Duncan if he's not injured, Kerr, McGuire, Vigurs, Sutherland, Duff and McAllister will be playing.

Hopefully some of the younger lads have a stormer and Brew is there to see it.

Looking forward to any positive news  :021:

u didnt go from elgin lol and i went from aberlour

currently travelling back from the game

it was a good game 2 b honest

At 16 I'm guessing you a) didn't drive and b) didn't buy the petrol?  :016:

I look forward to a report of any kind on score, lineup etc

You must have a much better job than I did at your age to afford the cost of a return journey to Brora from Aberlour, plus ticket etc  :clapping03:

Still waiting for you to mentn the final score  :tic01:

The Team was

McNulty

Porter, Duff, Kerr, Shinnie

Leslie, Gillespie, Morrison, Z Sutherland

McAllister Brewster

Goal Scorers

McAllister = 4 goals i no lol 4 goals :crazy07:

Brewster = 1 goal

Z sutherland = 1 goal

S Sutherland = 1 goal

Ehhhh, hold on a mo..... its feckin Brora,  and with brew playing it kind of give you an idea of the opposition.

Rory is still gash, its just that he's found his level.

Here is the initial report from the Official Website

It was a young team including Manager Craig Brewster that made the journey up the A9 to take on Highland League Brora Rangers at Dungeon Park.

In an impressive showing the boys rattled in seven goals without reply with Rory McAllister netting four and Brewster, Shane Sutherland and Zander Sutherland with one apiece.

The back line were well marshalled by Jamie Duff and Guy Kerr in the centre of defence with Under 19 full backs Sean Porter and Graeme Shinnie gaining some good experience in the full back positions against a dogged Brora side.

ICT Team

McNulty

Porter, Duff, Kerr, Shinnie

Leslie, Gillespie, Morrison, Z.Sutherland

Brewster, McAllister

Subs: S.Sutherland for Brewster, Brewster for McAllister, Scott-Woodhouse for Porter, Ross for Morrison

Well, I'll say it if no one else will.

Well done Rory for scoring goals, no matter the opposition, you still have to stick them away.  Maybe, just maybe the confidence boost you need............but you still have to get stuck in loon.  Did Brewster help you out?

Well, I'll say it if no one else will.

Well done Rory for scoring goals, no matter the opposition, you still have to stick them away.  Maybe, just maybe the confidence boost you need............but you still have to get stuck in loon.  Did Brewster help you out?

Well said,  :clapping03: he's never gonna improve if the fans are on his back the whole time. as for the booing of him last season i think thats an absolute disgrace.

The way things are going, I wouldn't be too upset if we decided to play our youths in the SPL this season  :tic01:

I've always been extremely impressed with Guy Kerr and Jamie Duff when i've seen them in preseason and reserve games. Excellent distribution and never look panicked... which is something that can't be said about our first choice defence sometimes  :tic01:

I'd also love to see Vigurs and Sutherland get a game more than the likes of McBain.

I suspect we'll see more of Vigurs than Sutherland this season.  I rate Sutherland, but I think Vigurs has far more to offer the team.  He's more composed on the ball and has a keen eye for goal....in fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the lad has a brighter future as a forward.