FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

CELTIC1CALEY3

After talking to Liam Keogh at the Liverpool game and hearing that he no longer plays football, I find this about David Bagan courtesy of the Ardrossan and Saltcoats Herald.

KILWINNING RANGERS 3 KILBIRNIE LADESIDE 3

TENACIOUS 10-man Ladeside fought back with two last gasp goals to deny Buffs their first victory of the season in this high-scoring clash at Abbey Park on Saturday.

Kilbirnie were awarded a penalty in 22 minutes when Keith Ross was adjudged to have brought down Robbie Cochrane although it looked as if the foul should have gone the other way. Alain Kinney netted from the spot to put them ahead.

In 25 minutes Buffs levelled when David Bagan picked the ball up 25 yards out and played a one-two with fellow Trialist Paul Deeney before the former Kilmarnock and Inverness Caley Thistle man shot home from 22 yards.

Keogh left Peterhead to work in the offshore oil industry I seem to recall. Did he mention if that was what he was doing?

Thats what i heard as well. Did he never fully recover from that groin injury or something?

According to one of the West Brom sites (he played for them for something like 20 minutes against Bournemouth in 89), he is no longer the coach/manager of local 3rd division team Sogne. He left complaining the players were not professional enough. He?s since joined as a player for 3rd division side Jerv. Stian Boe .... That was in January 2004

David Bingham emailed me when he got back from his summer holidays :rotflmao:

He's a youth coach with Dunfirmline at the moment, he applied for the Berwick and Forfar mangers jobs over the summer but didnt get them, would expect him to forge a career as a coach somewhere in Scotland over the next few years.

No idea about any other ex players.

Is Darran Thompson still playing anywhere? I remember he was at Alloa the season after he left us, but couldn't get into their team. Can't find any record of him playing after that.

Perhaps he heeded the fatherly advice I once offered from the touchline: "Give serious consideration to any non-footballing opportunities that may arise for you in order to maximise your long term earnings potential and achieve career stability" was my recommendation.