FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dennis Wyness

Joonya

Well, what would you do? chant or boo?

Personally i'd like to hear chats. He is and always will be an ICT legend depite a barron spell towards the end of his tenure.

Lets not forget it was not entirely his fault for not staying. Brew/DoF/Agent f***ed up somewhere leading to his departure, which 99% of us see as unfair and a shambles.

Should he come on as a substitute at some point, then a standing ovation should surely be in order? I for one will be standing should he make an appearence...

I certainly dont agree with cheering on the oppostition under ANY circumstances. Yeah...he is an ICT ledgend, but he is no longer associated with the club, so i see no reason to still support him.

You have to remember why he is no longer at the club though. Deserves a standing ovation IMO.

Very slim odds there me thinks. He's yet to start for his new club as far as I know.

My Prediction though - He may well be a second half sub for Mehmet (70) and reunite with Dargo for the final part of the match. Nervy just thinking about it. :rotflmao:

I would be pretty disgusted if anyone boos him but lets face it - that will happen. I won't be booing him but I certainly won't be cheering him either. I think that if he was to score then he wouldn't celebrate the goal like the people in the Italian league do when scoring against former clubs. Also Tevez and his muted celebration against West Ham a season or two ago.

NO to booing him as he earned our respect over the years as an ICT legend. but also NO to cheering him as he is no longer an ICT player.

I think the best scenario is for him to come on as a sub and ICT fans could show their appreciation by giving him a rousing round of applause.

I haven't thought about it and will probably do whatever I feel like doing when the time comes. Probably clap him on to the pitch if he comes on as a sub and then give him some stick whenever he touches the ball. Nothing personal, but he'll be out there representing St Mirren after all.

The man is an ICT legend and his contributions to the club over both spells here should never be forgotten. Don't boo him please...i think it would be wrong to boo a player who has had such a big part to play in the history of ICT.

It wasn't his fault for leaving entirely and i did find it sad to see him go but i can't help but think it was just his time to go. You could see that in his performances...his heart just wasn't in it.

I wonder if people will be so sympathetic if he were to score the winner for St Mirren?

Only if he ran past the ICT fans cupping his ear or giving us some kind of "get it up you gesture" would I even contemplate booing him.

Then again, I very much doubt Wyness would do that. I think he would perform a very mute celebration if he did do that. Or at least I hope he would.

We will win 4 - 0 anyway.

I wonder if people will be so sympathetic if he were to score the winner for St Mirren?

:rotflmao:

Im speech less!

But it'd be a completely different story if he scored the winner for ICT

Edited by TheMentalCaleyFan