Grumpy Old Men...

caley100

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fife Flyer

Trying to order a cup of coffee in a contemporary type coffee shop without sounding like a peasant. Why can't you just ask for a cup of nice tasting coffee with/with sugar and milk instead of all this 'mocha' 'skinny latte' nonsense.

Everybody suing the arse of everyone else because they tripped over a kerb or fell off their bike or fell off a ladder or had the misfortune to have an ACCIDENT.

Claims You have to make Direct or whatever they want to call themselves.

Oh and Caravans crawling at 42 mph

Guest Fife Flyer

Having nose hairs. They itch like **** and trap bogeys near the end of your nose for all to see, and of course you only become aware of this when checking your reflection in a mirror  after getting half puzzled half repulsed looks from younger people you come in to contact with. Ear hair is another curse, I have one which grows really long from time to time and again this is only noticed when you become aware of younger people staring in amazement at what looks like a gigantic pube sticking antenae like from ones lug hole.

Ear hair is another curse, I have one which grows really long from time to time and again this is only noticed when you become aware of younger people staring in amazement at what looks like a gigantic pube sticking antenae like from ones lug hole.

:015: :015: :015:,I can empathise , meh wee lad waits till ehv dozed of for meh after dinner 40 winks then pulls them oot and runs like feck.....

Guest Fife Flyer

:015: :clapping04: but then again :009: My kids might read this and get ideas. That sounds really painful.

If anyone see's a bloke in the Innes friday night, with a bag on his head, its thebag4thejob... sorry themann4thejob, having a wee problem with coldsores i hear.

Feckin shame  :016:

The elephant man you mean  :015: :015: :015: :015:

Maybe he's hiding his face after picking Russeldinho in his best XI after spending all of the last 5 years slagging him off.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

I detest the ***** in this world of ours who use disabled toilets and parking spaces when they are perfectly fit!!!!!!!!!! I would like clamping introduced for this in Scotland.

Players who wear those day-glo carpet slippers they laughingly call boots.  Boots should be black or mainly black.  Jock Watt may argue brown would be more appropriate.  I shall post my views on the ICT footwear after tonight's game.

Russell Duncan - maroon slippers

John Rankin & Ritchie Hart - white and blue slippers

Barry Wilson - blue and green slippers.  You'd think a man of his advancing years would know better!

Not to mention burglary, arson, manslaughter, plaintiff, inquest, suspended sentance, costs and countless other wterms completely alien to Scts law in common use even in the " quality" end of the printed press.

TV and radio are notmuch better although the BBC can be largely exonerated. Not so long ago Grampian Television, remember them, produced a programme called " We The Jury" which featured a panel of twelve.