FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Brewster YES OR NO thread!

ICTodd

The Brewster YES OR NO thread!  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should Brewster Go?

• Yes
    • No

I'm not a fan of Brew by any means but this thread is dominated by anti-Brew comments. How about the rest of us at least limit our criticisms to a max of one response to a pro comment? Otherwise the thread's pointless.

I start with this quote from starchief just because it summed up my feelings of a thread... and it really does sum up my feelings now about coming on this forum, as I'm getting sick of reading thread after thread about Brewster and why he should/shouldn't go! We all have an opinion and we all have our chance to voice that on here but the arguing has gone to far and I think we should draw a line under it. We all know that arguing amongst each other on here will not change anything in reality FOR EITHER SIDE. So I propose this just so everyone knows where each other stands and thats that. You can call this a stupid idea or what you will but I don't care.

One vote each, NO extra information or arguments for your vote, just YES OR NO!

I'll start... Should Brewster go? YES

Edited by CaleyD

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ICTodd - I've edited your post so people can vote yes or no in the form of a poll :rotflmao: Might make it easier to see the representation of what the fans are thinking just now.

I have reason for mine but as you say you just want an answer and mine is - yes. He should go.

I'm sorry it is not just a yes or no from me.

You see I have a wee problem! Can I therefore assume we are to have a managerless team?

Should it not be vote for Brew Out and >?>?>?>? In?

Thoughts....

"This plane journey is bumpy lets change the pilot" "Out you go!" "Who knows how to fly a plane, please .....please?"

I'm sorry it is not just a yes or no from me.

You see I have a wee problem! Can I therefore assume we are to have a managerless team?

Should it not be vote for Brew Out and >?>?>?>? In?

Thoughts....

"This plane journey is bumpy lets change the pilot" "Out you go!" "Who knows how to fly a plane, please .....please?"

I knew there would be some flaws in what I said but the premises is essentially should he go YES or NO. No who should be a replacement or anything, as there is other threads on this, but like the thread title says 'Straight up yes or no'.

Back to the polling please!

like we really need another brew thread or poll or who should be the next manager or who should replace him.......

Its incredible how quickly people jump at what you say on this forum, just one of the reasons I don't come on here as much as I once did. I'm glad a few people have read what I originally posted (KingBeastie, Bronson, RIG) and just answered. It was easy for them, why can it not be for others?

ONCE AGAIN! I put up this post to put a line under things. Yes there has been other topics with the same kind of votes/polls, but I thought maybe why not just give a straight up answer and then you can see what people think. No arguing, just a YES or NO and then we can get back to topics that are actually interesting. Yes this is another poll BUT I HOPED IT MAY BE THE LAST. Sorry for that wee bit of hope and want of change... maybe I shouldn't have bothered.

75% want him out at the moment. The last poll in this subject (which ran for a couple of weeks and attracted pretty high numbers) returned similar figures.

I think the poll in good - it allows us to see what the general opinion is without trawling through all the threads that are dominated by a few vociferous Brew haters/lovers.

Your obviously on the wind up with the wee clapping smilie , now **** off back to Tinkwall.

I don't agree with PiG (*snigger*) but he has indicated that he is a fan of Brewster for some time now and has obviously cast his vote that way. I doubt very much he is saying it to wind folk up or get a rise out of others.

*Moderator hat on*

Please try to refrain from abusing other posters in such a manner.

Ta! :rotflmao:

As much as you want to elaborate on answers and have a go at each other, there are about 30 other threads of a similar nature where that can be done. Please respect the thread starter's request and limit it to yes/no and perhaps a maximum of one (short) line related to your choice if a brief explanation is required.

We will delete/move/edit anything else as we see fit.